Excel Planning Spreadsheet

ChereeCA

Earning My Ears
I used a great spreadsheet when planning my last trip to WDW and am in the process of planning our next one but I cant find the spreadsheet anymore! Does anyone have a copy of this spreadsheet? I did a search in the forums but the link it sent me to wasnt valid anymore:( Any help is much appreciated!!

If you find this spreadsheet, let me know. I'd love to have a handy planning tool, and I love Excel. :)

Thanks

I've been using an Excel spreadsheet to plan our trips since 98. Don't know how to get it to you without your e-mail address. I could attach it to an e-mail.

I also have a planning spreadsheet I use. It has itinerary planning and budget planning on it. Email me if you would like me to send it to you.
kamgen@yahoo.com

Kamy

Thats the one I used before! Thanks JoeDisney. Your spreadsheet was so helpful on my last trip... glad I tracked it down again:Pinkbounc

The trip report from 2001 is hilarious! I read the entire thing, laughing all along. What a wonderful family you have! Thanks for sharing, can't wait til DH and I have kids to share WDW with!

Hi everyone. I downloaded it this morning and it worked great. I saved as, so that I could use the spreadsheet. I hope that everyone can get it, because it is a useful tool!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter