Exactly how expensive are stuff sold in the gift shop at CSR?

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
For my upcoming trip, we will not use a towncar service since there are only two of us. Mears will be a more economical way. Also, we won't rent cars since we will stay on site.

So, I would like to know how pricey the products in the gift shop at CSR are compared to off-site grocers. Just need idea for stuff like bottled water, film, snacks (cookies, chocolate, etc.)

Thanks.
:bounce:

We found it very expensive but we were staying at POR. We bought a travel size bottle of mouthwash for approx. $3 and a 6-pack of beer $12. I would definitely buy at least the film at home.

Bottled water is more expensive than beer from what I remember the last time I purchased any there. We usually use a towncar service with a free grocery stop and stock up on gallons of water. That would be your best bet. It may be a bit more expensive for the roundtrip but you'll save in the long run with the items you won't have to purchase.

Check out my CSR web page below

Lets put it this way: A 2 liter bottle of soda at All Stars was 3.50!:eek: This is Coke, which you can get for 99 cents at any other Off site Market!:rolleyes: I bring my own Soda, Water and snacks!;)

The only item we found that was not totaly overpriced was milk. Don't know why but we needed it and would have bought it anyway. Two tylenol were like 3.00. I thought I had forgoten the dramamine and we priced it in the gift shop. We could have taken a taxie to a off site drug store cheaper! Found it in another bag!Take any medication you might need.

Jordan's mom

Just came back after 8 night stay at CSR. Went to several other resort gift shop and the prices seamed to be the same everywhere (yes a bit pricey). We did easter baskets and they made them up for only $5 including the basket.

My opinion would be to pack an extra bag with any non-perishable extras (bottles of water, snacks etc.). It would be cheaper than having to take a town car OR having to buy on site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter