Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

That's awesome.. the kids will LOVE AKL!

I hope so.....I'm nervous now that I see where AKL is and the comments on bus times to parks? Oh well - I think it will be a different experience and I have heard the resort is really nice. Can you tell me - can you sleep 5 in a room at AKL? I want to request the bunk bed option for one of the rooms, but I wasnt' sure if they all came with day beds? Curious.

Thanks

I'm not sure on your AKL question - you should ask that on the main resorts board in its own thread ...

I'm honestly not the guy to ask about the room capacities there. :(

Knox

I hope so.....I'm nervous now that I see where AKL is and the comments on bus times to parks? Oh well - I think it will be a different experience and I have heard the resort is really nice. Can you tell me - can you sleep 5 in a room at AKL? I want to request the bunk bed option for one of the rooms, but I wasnt' sure if they all came with day beds? Curious.

Thanks

Not sure, but I don't think you can in a standard room, unless you carry a single airbed, or put a young child in one of the beds!
AKL and WL are known as being the smallest deluxe rooms, unless you book a larger (deluxe) room.

Not sure, but I don't think you can in a standard room, unless you carry a single airbed, or put a young child in one of the beds!
AKL and WL are known as being the smallest deluxe rooms, unless you book a larger (deluxe) room.
I've read thru the thread on Resort Board and this deluxe is not 5 in room- ok because my mom put one of my kids on her room anyways...so as long as we connect the kids will be good with sleeping next door. Another part of the adventure taking turns in Nana's room! LOL

thx

Remember LBKMAMA - connecting rooms are NOT guaranteed. So.. keep that in mind.

How about starting a list(including web addresses) of the places to sign up to maximize the chance of getting pins/codes?

I don't know if I'd recommend this one.. but book .. and give all your information for a trip.. and then cancel it.. ;)

I'm kidding of course.

Since the drama continues to today.. back to the top for this.

Knox

Hi Knox,

Do we have any recent updates on what Bounceback (if any) is being offered at the resorts right now? I know there was something about tiered discount levels based on what resort is booked...but not sure of the dates. Thanks!

Hi Knox,

Do we have any recent updates on what Bounceback (if any) is being offered at the resorts right now? I know there was something about tiered discount levels based on what resort is booked...but not sure of the dates. Thanks!

Boy I am not nearly as confident about putting that information together because, you'd be relying on getting it third hand.. week to week.

I actually am no clear what the current bounceback offer is .. but I believe it IS a tiered percentage off.

This post from a bounceback thread seems to hit most of the points, but I'm not sure how accurate it is.

I booked a bounce back trip when we were there in December. The dates were on the computer (CR has in room computers) under my messages. If you don't have a computer just ask at the front desk or use the phone in your room to call reservations (I don't recall the onsite phone number). As posted in December, the 2008 bounceback dates were:

1/6 to 2/2/08
2/24 to 3/1/08
3/30 to 4/12/08
8/10 to 9/27/08

These dates apply to deluxe reservations. (Villa dates are roughly the same but the offer for them is 40% off.) The Moderates may also be included (but they were not listed on the computer.)

The instructions say you must book before you checkout (I'd be interested to know if there is some flexibility in this requirement).

I originally booked an April bounce back but when I returned home, I changed the dates (to January) and still received the 30% discount. I've heard there are other bounceback discounts such as the dining plan but I didn't see those listed at the time.

Also, it took about 20 minutes to get through to the reservations personnel from the hotel room phone when I called so be prepared to leave plenty of time when you call.

A comment on one of those dates...the one ending in April was given to me as April 21.
Also, as far as I understand, and see reported here, there is NO flexibility on booking. It MUST be done while you are there at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter