Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

AP question…
I did not add MM when I renewed In Aug. If I add it now, will I have access to PP pics taken between the renewal date and the day I add MM? Or only to pics taken after adding MM, regardless of AP renewal date?

Hello - so excited to be headed home next week! Wondering if anyone who has been recently knows whether or not any of the "special" shots (not magic shots, like Rapunzel lanterns etc) are back around MK and Epcot?

Thanks -

Are there different resolutions of which I can download our pictures? My sister said she chose medium medium & high when downloading from the phone. When I download from the computer it doesn't ask. How can I get the highest resolution images possible?

Are there different resolutions of which I can download our pictures? My sister said she chose medium medium & high when downloading from the phone. When I download from the computer it doesn't ask. How can I get the highest resolution images possible?
When downloading using a computer, you are automatically getting the highest resolution image available.

Has anyone received their ride pictures lately?
My phone has Bluetooth turned on, my magic band is recent (June) but yet we have not received any ride pictures that didn’t have a tap at the end (no guardians, tower of terror, slinky or frozen). We have been here for 4 days and even the pictures from Friday are not there yet.

Has anyone received their ride pictures lately?
My phone has Bluetooth turned on, my magic band is recent (June) but yet we have not received any ride pictures that didn’t have a tap at the end (no guardians, tower of terror, slinky or frozen). We have been here for 4 days and even the pictures from Friday are not there yet.
I got Haunted Mansion ride photos 10/30 but we didn't get Guardians, Test Track, or BTMRR from that same day/weekend. I've emailed to see if they can find them but so far no response.

I got Haunted Mansion ride photos 10/30 but we didn't get Guardians, Test Track, or BTMRR from that same day/weekend. I've emailed to see if they can find them but so far no response.
FYI we were there in July and didn't get our Slinky Dog photo. I emailed them, and eventually they found it - about 6 weeks after I emailed them! So :tink:

FYI we were there in July and didn't get our Slinky Dog photo. I emailed them, and eventually they found it - about 6 weeks after I emailed them! So :tink:
I was there 1010/16-19. Was missing 1 party photo.
Emailed - no response.
Called - had photo in 10 minutes.

I did have photos show us as late as 2 weeks after my visit.

Question about sharing Memory Maker.

3 separate family groups will have overlapping trip dates this winter. 1 - My nephew's HS band will be in Dinsey, his parents are making the trip too. 2 - My cousin is taking his son on his first trip to Disney, bringing along the grandparent's too. 3 - My family's annual DVC trip! All together this is 11 people.

Do I need to coordinate linking everyone to my MDE account? Or could I just have one person from each group? (Is it awkward to use Genie+ or join virtual queues when you have extra people that you aren't planning with?)

Do I need to link people before the trip? Or could we link and share photos after the trip?

I have an unused Memory Maker in my account from 2017.

Question about sharing Memory Maker.

3 separate family groups will have overlapping trip dates this winter. 1 - My nephew's HS band will be in Dinsey, his parents are making the trip too. 2 - My cousin is taking his son on his first trip to Disney, bringing along the grandparent's too. 3 - My family's annual DVC trip! All together this is 11 people.

Do I need to coordinate linking everyone to my MDE account? Or could I just have one person from each group? (Is it awkward to use Genie+ or join virtual queues when you have extra people that you aren't planning with?)

Do I need to link people before the trip? Or could we link and share photos after the trip?

I have an unused Memory Maker in my account from 2017.
My understanding is that you will see and be able to download photos linked to the individuals in your F&F list who have checked the box to share their photos with you. You will not see photos from other people.

So the people in your F&F list need to be sure that photos are linked directly to them (via having PhotoPass photographers scan their MB, using their MB or Bluetooth on rides, etc.), or have everyone on the trip listed in your F&F list with “share photos” checked. I’m thinking about kids who are excited to have the photographer scan their MB!

So the people in your F&F list need to be sure that photos are linked directly to them (via having PhotoPass photographers scan their MB, using their MB or Bluetooth on rides, etc.), or have everyone on the trip listed in your F&F list with “share photos” checked.
Thanks for the reply. I think it would be hard to tell each group to pick one person to always scan their band, so I'll just start linking everybody up.

I’m thinking about kids who are excited to have the photographer scan their MB!
Too true!! It's all part of the magic!!

Thanks for the reply. I think it would be hard to tell each group to pick one person to always scan their band, so I'll just start linking everybody up.
If they are all staying at Disney owned resorts, the easiest way to link them is by using their reservation numbers. When you go to add a guest to your Family & Friends list using the MDE website, there will be an option to Import from a WDW resort reservation. You would need to enter their reservation number and last name and it will present a list of all guests registered on that reservation.

Question. So I was planning on doing a 1 day purchase for my photos and ran into a bit of an unlucky break. I'm assuming I will need to contact disney to see if anything can be done, but wanted to see if anyone ran into my issue.

I was planning to do a one day memory maker purchase as I was attending the Christmas party and getting a lot of photopass pictures taken. However during the last batch of photos leaving the park, the clock hit midnight while waiting in line so now they don't count as part of my one day purchase.

Do I have a chance at disney being forgiving over these 5 photos or am I most likely out of luck

Question. So I was planning on doing a 1 day purchase for my photos and ran into a bit of an unlucky break. I'm assuming I will need to contact disney to see if anything can be done, but wanted to see if anyone ran into my issue.

I was planning to do a one day memory maker purchase as I was attending the Christmas party and getting a lot of photopass pictures taken. However during the last batch of photos leaving the park, the clock hit midnight while waiting in line so now they don't count as part of my one day purchase.

Do I have a chance at disney being forgiving over these 5 photos or am I most likely out of luck
Disney’s park days have never relied on the clock before. I doubt you will have trouble. If you do, that’s a new low from Disney.

From the Disney website itself:
Memory Maker One Day Includes all your Disney PhotoPass media from 6:00 a.m. ET on the date of activation through 5:59 a.m. ET the following day. Your Disney PhotoPass media will be available to download until that media expires pursuant to our expiration policy.

That is more of a problem when running runDisney races that start at 5AM.

My understanding is that you will see and be able to download photos linked to the individuals in your F&F list who have checked the box to share their photos with you. You will not see photos from other people.

So the people in your F&F list need to be sure that photos are linked directly to them (via having PhotoPass photographers scan their MB, using their MB or Bluetooth on rides, etc.), or have everyone on the trip listed in your F&F list with “share photos” checked. I’m thinking about kids who are excited to have the photographer scan their MB!
Was coming to ask a similar question. If I have bought Memory Maker and have everyone on my friends and family list checked to share can they go by themselves and scan their magicmobile and be able to get the pictures?

Was coming to ask a similar question. If I have bought Memory Maker and have everyone on my friends and family list checked to share can they go by themselves and scan their magicmobile and be able to get the pictures?
Yes. We’ve gotten photos from F&F taken when we weren’t anywhere near WDW. They’ll see the photos with watermarks on their PhotoPass accounts, and you’ll see them without watermarks and be able to download them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter