Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

We have 2 rooms with 2 different My Disney Experience accounts & 2 different reservation numbers. We are linked. Can I buy Genie+ for everyone in the morning or will each room have to purchase for themselves?
Yes although just a note that the person purchasing must pay for all in the transaction.

Did they update the LL return window?
I just scanned into Speedway 12 minutes early and was okay to use.

Anyone got a cue what's going on, on my tip board.

I have sent My day for my visit. But my tip board does not show the edit button ?
As you wait for an answer, please look for other threads on the board about this. It has been happening for a bit and other threads were created. Sorry, not sure what the answer is as I haven’t followed these but know there’s been a lot of discussion about it.

Ok Cool.

My MDE is all over the place atm for me. It forgot my genie sections on my dates. But are still selected when I go to my day. Only shows random reservations for restaurants on home page.
Gotcha, yeah, I'm not a huge fan of how the genie handles some of that. For my booked reservations, I continue to use Future Plans under the main menu button, the 3 lines in the lower right corner.

Or did you mean the reservations for what's available? That's probably just to try to get you to book something that it thinks would help with crowd levels. Either way, I wouldn't use genie for reservation information 🤣

I've read when selecting LL attractions between 7 and 7:30 am the return times are not shown until several clicks later. How many clicks does it take to get to that point? And how many clicks does it take to get back out if you don't like the return time? Seems like a lot of back and forth if you don't like your return time.

Friday August 5th. Will do Rope Drop at Epcot 2 people.

At 7am, should I buy ILL for guardians, then get rely G+, or do the opposite.

The goal is to try and have both of those knocked out by 12:30pm, so we can eat at Teppan Edo, Then hang out at the resort from 2 to 6 before doing MK at night.
How did it go?

Hello all. We are coming in one week and I am trying to practice using the genie app and tip board. I've heard it is good idea to customize top picks so they are pinned to the top of the tip board for faster refresh. I went through the process for one of our days at AK and selected FOP and EE as top picks. When I go back to the tip board there is no change and I have to scroll way down to see either. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? Is it because this can only be done the day of your visit?

Thanks

Friday 2 people, me 50, my daughter 15

We roped dropped EPCOT. Hit the Monorail Station at Contemporary at 7:00, made it to the breezeway by 7:45am. Just as we were being released, the CM said Test Track Was down, so we went to Frozen, and had a 3 min wait at 8:05.

TT was still down as we walked back, so we decided to go and sit down inside Star Bucks for breakfast and watch all the 8:30 am am guest stream towards TT. Here is how the day went.

8:05 - walk on Frozen
8:35 ILL - Guardiens (booked at 7am)
9:05 - G+ Remy (7:00am booking)
9:55 - G+ Soarin (9:05am booking)
11:00 - 12:00 - walk around the world starting in Mexico snacked and drank
12:00 - Advance Dining Lunch @ Teppan Edo

Back at the room for a nap from 1:30 to 4:00

Animal Kingdom at 5:00 via Buss
Ate and drank between 5:00 and 6:00
6:00 - ILL for Flight Of Passage (was broken, got our money back)

Magik Kingdom Via Buss
7:00pm G+ Jungle Cruise (10:00am booking)
7:30pm G+ Splash Mountain (12:00pm booking)
8:00pm G+ Big Thunder (2:00pm booking)
8:30pm 15 min standby Pirates
8:50pm Dole Whip via mobile order
9:00pm G+ Haunted Mansion (4:00pm booking)
9:45pm ILL 7 drwarfs (booked at 6:00pm)

Stacking of G+ at night worked great. We did a lot of shopping and just hanging out. 14.8 miles is what our apple watches said we walked.

Made it back to the pool by 10:15 for a dip before it closed.

Saturday 2 people, me 50, my daughter 15

Animal Kingdom. Drove our rental car. Left at 7:45am, was on Everest by 8:30am.

8:30am - G+ Everest (7am booking)
9:00am ILL - Flight Of Passage (7am booking)
9:30am - night Blossums with extra boba balls, 1 with rum, 1 without

10:30 amDrove car to Disney Springs looking for unobtanium Mickey Waffle Back pack, and unobtaium Wanda Ears. no luck...found other stuff

11:00am - 1st guest at Chicken Guys

12:30 - back at the room to sleep off a thunderstorm.

5:00pm at EPCOT

5:00pm - 5:45pm ate and drank some stuff around the showcase

5:45pm - ILL Guardians (booked at 7:05am)
6:15pm - 6:45 skyline to Studios

6:50pm - G+ Rocking Roller Coaster (2:00pm booking)
7:15pm - G+ Slinky Dog Dash (10am booking)
7:45pm - MF Smugglers Run (12pm booking)
8:00pm - G+ Run Away Railway (2pm booking)
8:15pm - G+ Midway Mania (4pm booking)

8:45pm - 9:30 bus back to Contemp

9:45pm - mobile order contempo cafe

10:00 -11:00 pool

Again...stacking working like a charm. 14.1 miles of walking

Last edited:
Sunday 2 people, me 50, my daughter 15

Fail. Decided to sleep in.

6:25am got sw boarding group A54 (big win)

Bus to Studios at 10:15am

10:30am G+ Rocking Roller Coatser
11:00am - lunch at Mama Melrose
12-12:30 shopping
12:30 had ILL for Rise Of The Resistance (was broke, took the refund and left)
1:00 - 2:00 Skyliner to Epcot, and shopped yacht beach boardwalk
2:05 - ILL Guardians (7:00am booking)

room by 3pm, I had to work from 3-5 506 typed up these reports

7:30pm we have G+ for Space Mountain (2pm booking)
8:00 we have Dining at B ARE Guests
9:20 will watch fireworks from hub
9:30 G+ BUZZ (7pm booking)
9:45 G+ Peter Pan (5pm booking)

so far only 7 miles of walking

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter