"Everyone needs something to believe in..."

i believe in people who are too hurt to believe in themselves.

anyone can do anything they set their mind to, and I'm not afraid to tell someone that.

And I still believe investing your soul in something you can't control is good for you.

I agree with that statement 100%.

It doesn't have to be something big like God to believe in. Maybe something little.

I believe in my ability to help other people. It's my one true passion, as I have no others. I believe in it strongly and with all my heart. I believe I can make a difference.

But I don't believe in God.

i believe in people who are too hurt to believe in themselves.

i love that statement.
i believe in PEZ candy...*shakes self* ok, getting serious. I was brought up to believe in God, but I'm not really sure if I do. I do, though, believe that there is something, somewhere, that is greater than us. I don' know who it is, where it is, or anything about it, but I think that there seriously is something greater than us. Honestly, I don't think that a human would be able to control everything like a god would. This thing could be anything: a female, a male, a dog...a giant package of PEZ candy.
What? Can't a girl dream?

I believe in that statement. I believe in myself :-) and in other people, that we all have a purpose and something special to bring to the world :-).
And I do believe in God...we can't just have popped up onto Earth without a creator? I mean think of how complicated the human body and mind are! Someone must have come up with all this. And no one created God..God has always existed. Yeah, so we suffer, we go through tough times but that's only to make us stronger and better people. By suffering, we grow more compassionate towards each other. And you don't think God lets us suffer all our own! I mean he's always there to talk to!

Yeah so that's my little sermon out of the way! LOL! Sorry but I couldn't just ignore the fact that I believe in God and not share with you why I believe in him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter