Everyday Theme Swap - Progress Thread - POSTAL

Thanks for the compliments! I have been having a hard time with my last two groups:sad2: Perhaps this will inspire me.

Stephanie --

Bagging for the letters -- what is easier? Put each letter in its own bag and then all 4 into a quart bag? Or all 4 letters in one bag - is this even an option? THanks

Stephanie --

Bagging for the letters -- what is easier? Put each letter in its own bag and then all 4 into a quart bag? Or all 4 letters in one bag - is this even an option? THanks

Susan, thanks for asking this question as it reminded me to change this on the original post.

Please put each letter into it's own bag and then put all those bags for that group into a QUART (or larger) bag. Do not use smaller than a quart bag.

The 4 inch letters don't seem to be as much of a problem as the 2 inch ones when they are all put together in one bag. But, it's time consuming to separate them when they get tangled or bits of glue stick them together. I prefer being able to sort them like elements, where it's one bag to this person, one bag to this person and nothing is stuck. Much quicker! Thanks:flower3:

Here is my set for Group N:

DSCN0078.jpg

The camera on the journal box is embossed--do y'all want me to do anything else with it?

Thanks :) Do you think I should "outline" over the embossing on the camera?

I'm glad you guys like it, I searched & searched for something with cameras on it ;)

I think this is the rest of my groups. I need to double check. I also need to make one more G:headache:

039-1.jpg

040-2.jpg

041-1.jpg

044.jpg

Soooo cute :)

Here is my set for Group G:

DSCN0080.jpg

Sorry the colors are off :confused3 The paper is celery green, dark blue, and orange.

Our next check-in is this Friday, Oct. 15. This is a very important check-in since it's the last one before the mailing date (Oct. 29) in 2 weeks.

What I need to know is if anyone feels they need more time. I don't generally like to extend a swap, especially since this one has been going on since July, but from reading other swaps, it looks like everyone is really busy and some are struggling to meet the due dates and some swaps have needed to have the due date extended. I'd like to know now if we need to push it back so that everyone working on their things has a chance to use that extra time. Also, November is a very busy month at my house with a Disney trip, DS's 18th birthday, his play, and a couple of chorus concerts. If I receive a package after the due date of Nov. 5, there is a chance that I won't be able to swap out and get things mailed back to you for about 10 days since DS's birthday and his birthday trip to WDW are the next weekend.

So, let me know how you are doing and if more time is needed.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter