Everybody Wants to be a WISH Cat (or dog, or goose, etc...) - October 2016 WISH Challenge

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by Lady Marie, Sep 29, 2016.

1. kirstie101

kirstie101 DIS Veteran

@Lady Marie thank you for hosting this month! Though I"m at 0% for weightloss this month, at least I managed to not gain any.

MommaoffherRocker likes this.
  2. Flossbolna

Flossbolna Sea days are just so relaxing!

Sometimes not gaining is already a big success!

--

My final check in for the month is 92%. My plan was to do some kind of specific exercise every day with 5 rest days for the whole months. I slipped twice because I felt lousy on those days. So, I am really happy with that!

I am glad that I did not have a weight loss goal as I only lost 1kg. For whatever reason this was a hard month on the scale. But I left October no longer being overweight, so it was an important kilo!

3. TimonTracy

TimonTracy Mouseketeer

Late to the end of the month. I closed out at 50% of my goal. My goal was to lose 13, but lost 6.5 - I'll take that over a gain anyway. Onto next month.

Flossbolna likes this.
  4. pjlla

pjlla DIS Veteran

Hey all...... a little late to the party, but I wanted to say good-bye to the October group! Sorry I didn't participate more.... life definitely got in the way! See on the November chat!!............P