"Everybody Loves Reys" Cozumel excursion

kristieboyd

Mouseketeer
has anyone done this and can provide any feedback?

We were planning on doing the Mayan Ruins & Beach tour, but after reading about the long travel times back and forth to the ruins, I don't think my boys (& & 4) will enjoy this.

We'd planned on DH taking DD17 & DS7 snorkeling in Grand Cayman while DS4 & I stayed on the ship (since DS4 is too young for this excursion) but it looks as though he is old enough to participate in the Reys excursion in Cozumel. DH & DD really want to snorkel at some point, so I though this might be a better option than GC since we can all go along.

I wonder if you are getting two tours mixed up. There is a tulum trip which includes the tulum mayan site and beach where the travel time is a couple hours each way and takes all day.

There is also a mayan ruin site and beach tour that goes to a local site on cozumel and the whole thing takes 4 hours including 60 minutes at the ruins and 90 minutes at the beach. The travel time to the ruins is about 30 minutes.

I am booked for this same excursion Everybody loves Rays, and I have read a lot on Trip Adviser. When are you sailing?

I wonder if you are getting two tours mixed up. There is a tulum trip which includes the tulum mayan site and beach where the travel time is a couple hours each way and takes all day.

There is also a mayan ruin site and beach tour that goes to a local site on cozumel and the whole thing takes 4 hours including 60 minutes at the ruins and 90 minutes at the beach. The travel time to the ruins is about 30 minutes.

According to Disney, it's a 35 minute ride to the ruins, a 40 minute ride to the beach, and then a 20 minute ride back to the port. That's a lot of travel time for my 2 boys!

I am booked for this same excursion Everybody loves Rays, and I have read a lot on Trip Adviser. When are you sailing?

We're on the 2/11 Wonder sailing. What about you?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter