Every Mile is a Miracle

Things I am really bad at: literally everything, but also updating my journal.

Things you are really good at: Being a kind, sweet, supportive, wonderful human being.
Updating journals is hard. Seriously.

I'm sad that I won't be able to live track you (stupid Sabbath/Passover), but I will be cheering for you and I'm excited to hear about how it goes!

Things I am really bad at: literally everything, but also updating my journal.

Anyway, I got a race this weekend, Saturday morning, 5:30am PST. I'm hoping for a sub 2 hour Half Marathon time. If you would like to track me to see if I die trying here is the tracking link:
https://www.runrevel.com/rmc/track?a=1577998
I want to echo how supportive you are to others. That is a tremendous quality. These journals are useful, but should also be one of the first things to get behind on if more important things come up.

And go out there and have a great race this weekend!

FALSE. Don't be so hard on yourself!

Cheering for you BIG this weekend! Go JENNA!
<3

Things you are really good at: Being a kind, sweet, supportive, wonderful human being.
Updating journals is hard. Seriously.

I'm sad that I won't be able to live track you (stupid Sabbath/Passover), but I will be cheering for you and I'm excited to hear about how it goes!
No, you're sweet! <3

I want to echo how supportive you are to others. That is a tremendous quality. These journals are useful, but should also be one of the first things to get behind on if more important things come up.

And go out there and have a great race this weekend!
Thank you. :)

Give em hell this weekend.
I should probably start with a pre-race shot, huh? ;)

Yikes, I didn't know non-Disney races started that early. o_O

Good luck!! :cheer2:
G I R L. This is almost identical to the start of a Disney race. I have to be up at like 2:30am to drive 30 minutes to the bus loading area. Buses will be loading between 3:15 and 4:15am to take us up to the start. Then we get to hang out until the 5:30am start. I am not looking forward to anyyyy of that. Hahaha. But thanks for the luck! :)

Happy Friday! Race day is tomorrow and for some reason I am really excited! I have no idea how well I will do or if I will hit my goals, but that's okay. Trust the training. I am taking my lunch break at the end of the day so I can make it to the expo in time and get my bib. I am hoping they are selling some sunnies there, as I still haven't replaced my black ones that I dropped during the Marathon in January. :( After the expo I am trying to decide if I should behave and go to my parents house to relax and go to bed early. OR if I should go out and meet up with some friends for pizza and beer. I feel like we all know what I am going to choose. Plus, I need to pick up a mini of booze to have before the race because the start is gonna be C O L D (ahem, @lhermiston). And maybe pack an extra after race beer to have in case all the race beer is too hoppy. (Lagunitas is supplying the beer and they tend to love them hops.)

Race Outfit: I had this fool in a Revel Run Facebook group talk some sh*t to me about "Who would want to eat pizza after running a race!?" ME. THAT'S WHO. I hope I see this guy tomorrow.

IMG_5897.jpg

Morning Plans: I have to be up at like 2:45am (what is this a runDisney race?!) and on my way up to the race area by 3:15am. Then I will get on a bus and get dropped off at the start. Race starts at 5:30am. It will probably be cold at the start but warm at the finish, so I have some things to keep me warm at the start that I will put in my gear bag before the race.

Race Plans: Y'all, I haven't really thought about this yet. I know my goal is 1:59:59. So like, I just wanna run that and be happy with it. I am going to listen to music during the race which I rarely do, but it's not super supported so I figured why not. Tell me some of your favorite songs to run to.

Medal: I just found the medal on FB and which I chose my other outfit chose so I could match it, but I don't have time for that now. Haha. It's super rad and I think it's a spinner!

That's all. I am really just trying to kill time at work by not doing actual work. LOL. Kbye.

Happy Friday! Race day is tomorrow and for some reason I am really excited! I have no idea how well I will do or if I will hit my goals, but that's okay. Trust the training. I am taking my lunch break at the end of the day so I can make it to the expo in time and get my bib. I am hoping they are selling some sunnies there, as I still haven't replaced my black ones that I dropped during the Marathon in January. :( After the expo I am trying to decide if I should behave and go to my parents house to relax and go to bed early. OR if I should go out and meet up with some friends for pizza and beer. I feel like we all know what I am going to choose. Plus, I need to pick up a mini of booze to have before the race because the start is gonna be C O L D (ahem, @lhermiston). And maybe pack an extra after race beer to have in case all the race beer is too hoppy. (Lagunitas is supplying the beer and they tend to love them hops.)

Race Outfit: I had this fool in a Revel Run Facebook group talk some sh*t to me about "Who would want to eat pizza after running a race!?" ME. THAT'S WHO. I hope I see this guy tomorrow.

View attachment 397090

Morning Plans: I have to be up at like 2:45am (what is this a runDisney race?!) and on my way up to the race area by 3:15am. Then I will get on a bus and get dropped off at the start. Race starts at 5:30am. It will probably be cold at the start but warm at the finish, so I have some things to keep me warm at the start that I will put in my gear bag before the race.

Race Plans: Y'all, I haven't really thought about this yet. I know my goal is 1:59:59. So like, I just wanna run that and be happy with it. I am going to listen to music during the race which I rarely do, but it's not super supported so I figured why not. Tell me some of your favorite songs to run to.

Medal: I just found the medal on FB and which I chose my other outfit chose so I could match it, but I don't have time for that now. Haha. It's super rad and I think it's a spinner!

That's all. I am really just trying to kill time at work by not doing actual work. LOL. Kbye.

Um. Pizza is the best thing to eat after a race. That's the one thing I crave so bad after a half!!!! Oh..and beer to wash it down.

I had this fool in a Revel Run Facebook group talk some sh*t to me about "Who would want to eat pizza after running a race!?" ME. THAT'S WHO. I hope I see this guy tomorrow.
My little sister was a bit fearful of how she would survive after the Goofy portion of Dopey since she could not get her post long run Taco Bell. As someone who never knows what I'll feel like eating after any given race, I chose my first post marathon meal based 100% off the desserts. You know that you love pizza after a race, so enjoy your post race pizza!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter