Every Hidden Mickey Spoiler! All Ten Days! Finished

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
I have to believe that this is from WDW if you look closely at the glass building on the right side you will see a door. I do not see this door in the picture from Tokyo.
You dont see it, but there is a door at the Haunted mansion at Tokyo too .. but I think it is the Haunted mansion at WDW, I wanted to answer that first so it must be that

Tokyo DL

fantasy_atr08_ph1.jpg

Peacefully said:
Ah... I think all the Hidden Mickey things say HM, it probably stands for Hidden Mickey. As for the address of the solution for day one, wasn't the answer on day one in WDW? That just tells us what the answer was a few days ago...

Yes, but the solution doesnt give the place does it? Just a way of checking if we were correct or not.

We can check what HM means when they post the next solution.

macntosh said:
Liberty Square - Magic Kingdom is my final answer

Agreeing with Rome on this one. :thumbsup2

Once again, it comes down to flowers for this girl ;) The HM in Magic Kingdom (Liberty Square) has red flowers in front. In all of the Tokyo HM pictures, there are NO flowers.

What is it with no flowers in Tokyo? :confused3

threeboysmom said:

Once again, it comes down to flowers for this girl ;) The HM in Magic Kingdom (Liberty Square) has red flowers in front. In all of the Tokyo HM pictures, there are NO flowers.

:sunny: If it means anything, i agree, Liberty Square-Magic Kingdom! :thumbsup2

Adventuredaz said:

The above pic from WDW is the only one that gave me trouble -- there appears to be a pipe-type line on the inside of both front windows, that is not in the hidden mickey picture. Am I imagining this line? Someone help me LOL. :rotfl:

The picture below is supposedly from WDW - see the pipe lines on both sides of the windows? The ebay picture does not have these. arg

http://www.doombuggies.com/media/wallpaper/wdwfacade1_800.jpg

hdmonkeybug said:
Just found this on disboards pictures under the WDW Magic Kingdom section:http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=21278&sort=1&cat=501&page=11

Its from exactly the same place

But this picture of WDW has another set of pipes running along the inside of the top front windows! The ebay picture does not have this! Help! LOL

Tokyo Disneyland does not have these pipes...and neither does the ebay picture...

http://www.jtcent.com/extras/images/0504/fanhmnx01.jpg

http://www.abitcloser.com/photos/japan_disney/img_5090.jpg?template=modern (cut and paste this link - it won't let me make it a link lol)

Is this some odd angle that most people dont see. I was just at the Disney in Florida and this doesnt look like the HM there.

threeboysmom said:

I agree it's the Magic Kingdom Haunted Mansion in Liberty Square. The flowers should be red roses with the name of them being Blood Red Roses! That's if I remember the trivia from the backstage tour I took a few years ago.

One thing to remember about WDW trees and flowers is that many if not most of them are actually in containers and can be moved or easily replaced. I was at WDW when temperatures went below freezing, killing many of the flowers. The grounds crew was busy swapping pots of flowers in just about all of the flower displays at the Magic Kingdom that day.

What about those pipes? Check those Tokyo pics on my post #51 & #52. Any comments on those?

Oh Days! Here you go confusing me again!!!! :rotfl2: I thought I was sure!! OK In adventure's post ( http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1284782 ) The 1st pic is Tokyo, and the 2nd is WDW right? The second pic does not have those pipes either! So if we are saying that that 2nd pic is definitely WDW than I am sticking with that. I am thinking that those pipes could have been added, or taken down after ebay pic was taken. Oh My so much stress about location! ARG!!!

Hey all,

I love reading these posts, but I'm so confused!!!! Days and Monkeybug, you know me as Smackeralchick, and you know how easily I get confused. :sad2:

Thanks, everybody. :disrocks:

I think I'm going to switch to WDW FOR NOW :crazy: the pilars on the front stairs look similar to WDW, and many of the building's bricks (I sure hope they did add that other set of pipes!! rofl I just think I needed more of a reason than there are no flowers in front...

BUT....if what I think is true, then I think the pic of WDW that Adventure posted that was on the following page is really of Tokyo...
http://www.bigbrian-nc.com/wdw-pc05.htm

I think the pipe things are downspouts for the rain gutters. I have no idea why the configuration seems to change depending on which picture you look at.

Here's the area of the pictures that looks different to me and makes me think it is the WDW mansion. Using the pictures that Adventure posted.

Look at the bricks on the corner of the building just to the right of the right side window. In the Tokyo picture, they appear to be done like bricks are really done on corners. You see short sides and long sides alternating down both sides of that corner. When there is a short side on the left, there is a long side on the right. When there is a long side on the left, there is a short side on the right. I'm not 100% sure of this pattern because the picture isn't clear.

In the WDW picture, they don't alternate the same way. The corner looks more like a stack of alternating small and large bricks. When there is a short side on the left, there is a short side on the right. When there is a long side on the left, there is a long side on the right. The ebay picture has this same pattern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter