Every Hidden Mickey Spoiler! All Ten Days! Finished

Im confused, do I look for hidden mickeys in one picture, submit it and get all the prizes, or do I have to look for hidden mickeys in all of those pictures and get all of the prizes, and how do you get Treasure detector magic?:blush:

RaggedyAnnPrincess said:
Im confused, do I look for hidden mickeys in one picture, submit it and get all the prizes, or do I have to look for hidden mickeys in all of those pictures and get all of the prizes, and how do you get Treasure detector magic?:blush:
You have to Look for hidden mickeys every day and submit. You only have to get one right each day to get a random code. Could be any one of the prizes. Do this each day to get a new code. You may or may not get TD magic.

AmberDaze said:
I believe that's Haunted Mansion Tokyo. :)
I have studied HM pictures and the two appear structuraly almost identical. But I disagree I have found shots that nail it down. But mainly The pictured mansion appears to be fairly new at the time of the picture clean, fresh and young landscape. The key points would be overall appearance the building pictured is not run down, clean look, color, no broken windows flowers in foreground taken from a side with plenty of lighting. This to me is consistant with WDW. Tokyo appears rundown and mossey, broken windows up top on left. Broken weather vain, Pictures apear to have a lot of trees around and in front where the picture was shot.
Tokyo
Images-b1284832S-Haunted_Mansion.jpg

WDW
01110224.jpg

WDW-MK-HauntedMansion2.jpg
hm_71.jpg

01110216.jpg

e-Bay
HM_04.jpg

Note that e-bay has posted the solution to the first day Mickeys and the lamp did in fact turn out to be one of the correct answers.

Peacefully said:
People on the eBay boards are saying it's Haunted Mansion in the Magic Kingdom, in Liberty Square

So I am confused..Where is Day located at Haunted Mansion WDW or
Liberty Sqaure or Epcot World showcase? Thanks

PirateBell said:
So I am confused..Where is Day located at Haunted Mansion WDW or
Liberty Sqaure or Epcot World showcase? Thanks

Epcot was a few days ago I think (or was it yesterday..). Today's is either in Tokyo or in Liberty Square, because both Haunted Mansions are nearly identical. However, it seems that the Liberty Square one looks a lot more like the picture, so I put down as my answer Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom.

I have to believe that this is from WDW if you look closely at the glass building on the right side you will see a door. I do not see this door in the picture from Tokyo.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
I have to believe that this is from WDW if you look closely at the glass building on the right side you will see a door. I do not see this door in the picture from Tokyo.

I see that too, great point!

As I look at Adventure's pics, the ebay pic looks more like WDW to me. I Just found a site that describes Tokyo Mansion as having "the same architectural style as the Liberty Square mansion, but it is located in Fantasyland. It also has been known to break Walt Disney's "rule" of "taking care" of the outside, having a somewhat neglected appearance."

miss missy said:
Observation ....

if you right click properties on the pic on ebay, it is named... http://images.fairmarket.com/images/site1278/HM_04.jpg so haunted mansion is there lol, also do it to the solution for day 1 and it says http://images.fairmarket.com/images/site1278/01-WDW-MK-castle-KEY.jpg giving us WDW

Ah... I think all the Hidden Mickey things say HM, it probably stands for Hidden Mickey. As for the address of the solution for day one, wasn't the answer on day one in WDW? That just tells us what the answer was a few days ago...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter