Every $ counts. New pin code received today saved me $50

graceesmom

DIS Veteran
Received room only pin code (up to 40% off). Called Disney and it saved me $50 on my upcoming 4 night stay at the Polynesian.

I got this today too, but didn't do anything for me. Trying to upgrade, couldn't find any deals! Great it worked for you! That will buy a round of drinks and some mickey bars!

Today was the first pin code I have ever received(40%). I was just so excited to receive a pin code after 15 years of traveling to Disney and staying on-site. We are spending a week at CSR resort(free dining) before we spend the last night of our dd 16th birthday extravaganza at the Poly CL. This code saved me $30 on my room only:cool1:. Can't wait:yay:Just 45 days:yay:!

LOL I never get a pin. But would find it funny if I did this time since we already have that rate. Wonder if it would work on suites?? Our military 40% doesnt seem to apply. Tried to get one at the coronado and on a couple of different calls were quoted the normal rate :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter