EVE Universal's New Years Party 2020-2021

LMCL

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if this ticketed event is scheduled this year? If yes, do you recommend it? What are your tips? Thanks!

Does anyone know if this ticketed event is scheduled this year? If yes, do you recommend it? What are your tips? Thanks!

I spoke to the dining reservations team on the phone this week and they said that none of the CityWalk clubs or restaurants would have ticketed NYE events this year, which unfortunately means no EVE. They will be open for normal business with their usual menus. Bummer, I'm bringing some friends for the first time and we were looking forward to it as well. To my knowledge, the clubs haven't even re-opened and they're in the middle of demolishing one to (allegedly) turn it into an escape room attraction.

All of the hotels on property do have ticketed NYE buffets. Some have brunches the next day as well.

Park hours haven't even been announced yet, so no word on what will be happening inside the parks, if anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter