estimates with Dreams unlimited

DMRick

I prefer to be tagless!
Just curious..how long does it usually take to get an estimate from DU? My local travel agent usually has it for me in a day. In fact we're stopping in there today to get a price of a vacation for the eleven of us in February. I'm impatient to see what I would be dealing with. I do have two coming from Ireland, but DU doesn't book those flights, so that can't be the hold up : (
This is our first time getting an estimate from them...and I think it's been enough time.

Try sending another e-mail and also making sure your ISP isn't blocking their reply or sending it to your "junk" folder. I've never had any trouble getting a reply from DU but know others have and its usually because the response has been rerouted.

Ive done it several times and I usually have my response the next day!

I really don't think I want to fill out the info again..it took some time with 11 of us..4 different families. I get other mail from DU, so I dont' think it's that..although I did check my spam box..nothing.
I did stop in at a local TA, and they did the price while we waited. I'll give them another couple of days and then go ahead with what I have. I believe I emailed them Thursday or Friday.

Acknowledgement of request within minutes and pricing/booking info within 24 hours. :confused: I would at least follow up with a quick note use your number code and password that you created when you made the request.

Acknowledgement of request within minutes and

I got that on the 19th, so I know that they got it, and I know their mail comes to me. I'll give them another day or two. Thanks.

I recently requested a quote from them and they got back to me in less than 24 hours. I did request two quotes from them but for some reason only one of them made it back ... there wasn't anything in my junk mail folder either ... after I asked about it, they resent the second request :)

I would at least follow up with a quick note use your number code

I did a follow up note, responding to the note they sent me on the 19th saying they would get back to me (no number on it though), this morning, and still no response.
I wrote to Your Magical, have a price already and am trying to work out all the bugs for a vacation with them (not saying we signed up, since a vacaiton with 11 people is expensive), but if we do, it will be with them.

I have to say, this, my very first experience with the owners of this board, has been a disappointment.

The quote finally came. She said she didn't get a print out so she didn't know I wanted a quote. She did have all the info I put on the quote form, however...so I'm not sure I understand.
Oh well, not this time, I've moved on.

Does anyone have one or more reasons for choosing one of these over the others? Cheaper? Extras?

The quote I got was the same as I got when I called myself. I used my Visa code and will get $25.00 Disney Dollars at check in. I may change it yet, as I really want the Princess package add on.

I requested a quote from Dreams and Magical Journeys. There is a slight difference in the the $$ amounts; however, MJ made specific references to things I notated in my request. It was also a personalized email. I have yet to make a decision which I will use as I had additional questions for both.

I want to make sure the company I select is going to work towards my best interest and provide good customer service.::yes:: In my mind, that is what it is all about.

I had a question on Dreams ulimited you sounded familar with them. I made reservations through them for a outside hotel and they were very quick with the reply, my question is has anyone ever had a problem with their existing reservation that was made through them??? Im worried that we will get to our hotel and they will tell us we dont have a reservation . We have a conformation # for the hotel. I just wanted to know if anyone has had any problems with booking through them. Thanks for any helpful information! pixie-Girl:wave: :wave:

I'm heading out Friday on my 5th trip booked through DU. I have had excellent service through them or I wouldn't keep using them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter