Error message when trying to bank DVC points

MickeyMinnieMom

If you ticket it, they will come... ;)
I have been getting this message for several days now as I try to bank points (tried multiple browsers) -- anyone else? I will try calling Member Services tomorrow, but I much prefer handling this online. :-/ TIA!
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.41.09 PM.png

I've been trying to modify 2 reservations - one to drop a day and the other was to switch rooms. Tried several days and it's only Dwarves at the confirmation.

Might have to clear your cookies if using Chrome, this is the first thing that Disney IT makes you do when you call them.

Might have to clear your cookies if using Chrome, this is the first thing that Disney IT makes you do when you call them.
Thanks fo the suggestion. I've tried this across three different browsers and am still getting the same error message. After a few meetings I'll try giving them a call to bank over the phone. Ugh. :-/

FWIW, I banked some points last week and it worked fine. Unless a bug popped up since Friday, it's not a widespread thing. Definitely call MS and see if they can do it for you.

Are you still in the banking window? That is 4 months + before your UY?

I've been trying to modify 2 reservations - one to drop a day and the other was to switch rooms. Tried several days and it's only Dwarves at the confirmation.
Happening to me, too. Dwarves at confirmation and no change made. :(

I want to modify to 3 nights instead of 4. Guess I will have to call, but won't be able to call until later this week.

ETA: I emailed MS re the problem. Probably won't do much (if any) good, but it ill be interesting to see what reply I get. Maybe we'll get lucky, LOL.

Last edited:

It's Sunday evening. Tried every day this past week to modify my two reservations (split stay). No joy. Them dwarves are very slow workers!!! No answer to my email to MS (except the auto "we got it" message).

Had time this afternoon and called MS. Wasn't much more than a 5 minute wait. Got the nicest CM who took care of the modifications.

Still not happy that I had to call. Hope rest of you are either having better luck than I did or got MS to take care of your banking/modifying problems.

P.S. Tried incognito/private browsers, 3 different browsers, emptied cache & cookies before using any browser and also tried on both my tablet and laptop. Pretty sure it's a DVC software issue and not my individual account or computer problem. Every thing else seems to work just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter