Epcot Resorts Counter Service - Menu Photos (including breakfast options!)

pixarmom

DIS Veteran
In response to several questions on the BC/YC thread, I've taken several photos of counter service menus in the Epcot resort area. Hope they are helpful!

BC Marketplace:

1deee751.jpg

4e9a68d9.jpg

1c775c6f.jpg

Boardwalk to Go:

4aad93f7.jpg

Boardwalk Bakery:

c8ca750d.jpg

Boardwalk Pizza:

c3a2787c.jpg

Hurricane Hanna's:

dffb9013.jpg

Hurricane Hanna's drinks:

c77bebed.jpg

Picabu at the Dolphin (open 24 hours):

861a8c50.jpg

And a few more explaining breakfast and late night options in the area:

7b195f0a.jpg

2ef345b4.jpg

We stayed at the Beach Club Villas in October 2011. We ate breakfast at either the Beach Club Marketplace or the Boardwalk Bakery 3 out of 4 mornings (the last was at Cape May).

The bagel and juice are from Boardwalk Bakery, the fruit cup is from the Marketplace.
DSCN0249.JPG

This was from the Marketplace (a blueberry muffin and a cranberry lemon scone).
DSCN0340.JPG

This was also from the Marketplace. A ham and cheese omelette croissant, french toast sticks, and a fruit cup.
DSCN0482.JPG

Finally, this slice of cheesecake was also from the Marketplace and I got it one afternoon as a snack.
DSCN0406.JPG

Thanks for posting. We always stay at the BC so was fun seeing the pics of everything we ordered each day!

Jay

For a very comprehensive thread on what is available at the Beach Club Marketplace, click here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=41330436#post41330436

And here is more info from TDC Nala- this is a sticky on the DIS Restaurant forum:

Epcot Resort Area Counter Service Options (BW/YC/BC)

ON DDP:
Breakfast: Beach Club Marketplace, Boardwalk Bakery, continental breakfast at Ale & Compass lounge (YC) and Belle View Lounge (BW)

Other meals:
Beach Club Marketplace, Boardwalk Bakery, Hurricane Hannas (BC/YC pool, open during pool hours, wristband admission to Stormalong Bay pool area is NOT required)

Snacks: above plus Seashore Sweets (BW) and the stores at each resort

I do not know if you can use snack credits for any food items that may be available at the Leaping Horse Libations pool bar at BW, someone else may be able to post that.

NOT ON DDP:
Picabu cafeteria (Dolphin), Boardwalk kiosks (Boardwalk Joe's, Boardwalk To Go, Funnel Cakes, Boardwalk Pizza Window)

If you have park admission, you can also visit CS restaurants inside Epcot or Hollywood Studios.
Most of these are on DDP except for a couple of kiosks at Epcot

bumping this thread up

My attention was just pointed to this thread and it does contain very useful pictures of what is available at the Epcot Resorts

Thank you to all involved in putting this thread together! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter