Epcot Reception

aegrant

Earning My Ears
If you have a dinner reception in Epcot with the fireworks viewing (thinking Italy Isola) are you able to have a DJ or entertainment to make it more of a traditional type reception with dancing, toasts, etc? I wasn't sure how that worked if the park is open.

if you do a 730 ceremony lets say at sbp and the cocktail hour during illuminations from 8:30 to 9:30 can you then have a dj for the remaining 4 hour reception from 9:30 to 1:30? I am trying to figure out timelines for wishes.

You can't have a DJ outside until the park closes, so if you're at an outdoor location, maybe 9:30 or 10 on a regular night. But if it's Evening Extra Magic Hours then not until those are over. A lot of the time people who do evening outdoor receptions don't have a DJ. If you're indoors, like at Living Seas Salon or American Adventure Rotunda, you can have a DJ whenever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!