Epcot RD Procedures?

I haven't done rope drop at EPCOT in ages, when they let you in further, is SSE still open before rope drop like it used to be (if not, that shows how long it has been, probably close to ten years or so)

I have an 8 year daughter and 10 year old son, we were at Epcot on 4/14 for illuminations and were able to book a soarin’ fastpass as our 7th fastpass of the day. We rope dropped Epcot on 4/15 and had a fastpass for TT. We went to FEA at rope drop with no wait and booked Soarin’ again as our 4th fastpass. So I would go to FEA first because Soarin was easy to get an additional fastpass for.
Thanks! I thought you could only get up to 4 a day? I think I'm missing something! But I will plan on doing RD for FEA and then trying for Soarin after! Thank you!!

Thanks! I thought you could only get up to 4 a day? I think I'm missing something! But I will plan on doing RD for FEA and then trying for Soarin after! Thank you!!
Nope, you can't get a 4th one as soon as your first three are used, then once that is used, you can get a 5th, so on and so forth until the park closes or there are no more FPs, whichever comes first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter