Epcot opening at 11:00?

We were there last week and the front opened at 10 (9:30 if on site) and World Showcase opened at 11.
Keep watching as the times change frequently.

The reason when they reopened was to spread out the opening busses from the resorts. That being said, it’s been 10 to 10 lately.

That is interesting about the buses. If it saves them money, I totally see them keeping that.
Would really stink for those that want to see Remy and don't have park hoppers.

The biggest issue with a late opening like that is it will be a Madhouse Zoo getting in when it opens. When it opens at 9, there's some crowding for rope drop, but the rest of us trickle in over the next 90 minutes. But with an 11am opening, it'll take 45 minutes just to get through security and the gates. I'll be hungry for lunch before I hit the first ride!

The biggest issue with a late opening like that is it will be a Madhouse Zoo getting in when it opens. When it opens at 9, there's some crowding for rope drop, but the rest of us trickle in over the next 90 minutes. But with an 11am opening, it'll take 45 minutes just to get through security and the gates. I'll be hungry for lunch before I hit the first ride!
I’m feeling you here. I booked a breakfast ADR in the Epcot resort area to try to help with the hungry part….not much I can do about the line though.

I think they are really worried about staffing and (now) shortages, businesses like Disney are trying to head off trouble by limiting options for guests. Sucks, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter