Epcot- NYE

Me too, a couple dozen times. One of my favorite events to be at.
They would have to hike the price substantially so it wouldn't attract anywhere the number of people it does.

I would have gladly paid more for more of a fancy party. It’s hard to believe that the only fancy party offered is the one at Contemporary

I would have gladly paid more for more of a fancy party. It’s hard to believe that the only fancy party offered is the one at Contemporary
Pretty sure they realize that most everyone is there to be in the parks, not at the parties. And they convert the parks to a huge party as it is. I know there's no way we'd miss out on a park and go to a fancy party instead. The parties they hold in park is why we are there.

There are meals offered at a couple of the restaurants at Epcot too, but again we pass on them because I'm not giving up being out in the park.

Well the party at the contemporary sold out quickly. I’d love a Party for the Senses type thing followed by fireworks at Epcot. Would be perfect!

Coming back to say we had a lovely NYE in Epcot. The fireworks were spectacular. We wound up with a Spice table Tessie about 11pm and had a great view. We were almost along the outdoor railing. Food was great, view was great. It was crowded but honestly really not terrible at all. We did MK on the 30th cataching both early and late shows and it was spectacular. Had lots of fun at the dj dance parties and with the countdowns. May not be an annnual thing but certainly will go again. It was wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter