Epcot Must Do List?

I'm turning 50 and my dad 79. We were at WDW over 10 years ago. I'm going for 7 days and my dad 5. Should we spend one or two days at Epcot? Going Nov. 25-Dec. 1. Thanks in advance for your input! :)

I know that the following are recommended:
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Turtle Talk with Crush
  • Soarin'
  • Impressions de France
  • The American Adventure
  • Frozen Ever After
  • Test Track
  • IllumiNations
  • Candlelight Procession
  • Holidays Around the World
  • Mission Space ?????? Is the Green side that great?

What about theses?
  • Disney & Pixar Short Film Experience
  • Universe of Energy
  • Sum of All Thrills
My favorite Epcot things:
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Soarin'
  • Test Track
  • Living with the Land
  • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros
  • Breakfast at Garden Grill
  • Dinner at San Angel Inn
  • A stroll around the World Showcase when the weather is nice
This isn't a very long list, but it's all that we really like at Epcot, which is why we consider it a worthwhile park, but tend to only spend one day there per trip.

There is also the International Festival of Holidays in the World Showcase. As one of the PP advised it does have holiday storytelling but there are also some international food booths that are must trys.
Thank you. I know that that is going on and that is something my dad and I are looking forward to doing. Love food!

My favorite Epcot things:
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Soarin'
  • Test Track
  • Living with the Land
  • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros
  • Breakfast at Garden Grill
  • Dinner at San Angel Inn
  • A stroll around the World Showcase when the weather is nice
This isn't a very long list, but it's all that we really like at Epcot, which is why we consider it a worthwhile park, but tend to only spend one day there per trip.
Thank you. I did not have that boat tour on my list but several people have mentioned it so I’m going to add it!

Epcot's seasonal offerings are nice. If you go when they have a WS hunt (like in Easter they had a sort-of Easter egg hunt), those are particularly fun ways to see WS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!