Epcot Input Requested

When Disney announced an end to Illuminations, we decided to use 3-day passes we had on our account to start saying our good-byes. As DS6 doesn’t really live Epcot, we had planned to upgrade to PH and go to Epcot each night. But I couldn’t get to Orlando before today, and with the new pricing structure, upgrading to PH will be cost prohibitive. So we need a new plan. We can’t decide, so I’m seeking input on which day to reschedule for an Epcot day.

Here’s the current plan. We will be taking two weekend trips to use our 3 days:

Sat. 11/24 currently scheduled as MK day with FP for Splash, Thunder, and HM

Fri. 11/30 currently scheduled for DHS with FP for AS2, Star Tours, and ToT

Sat 12/1 currently scheduled for AK with FP for Navi, EE, and KS. There are EMH this day, and we will RD FoP.

FoP is DS’s favorite ride, so we are leaning against changing the AK day. So that leaves changing our MK day (which is the Sat. after Thanksgiving, but has a lot of fave rides for DS) or our DHS day (not our fave park, but we’ve not seen Toy Story land).

Thank you for your input.

ETA: upgrading or changing the tickets in any way will require bridging to the new ticket system, is ridiculously expensive, and not an option.

Since you need to keep DAK, I would ditch Magic Kingdom. It is going to be there tomorrow, the next day and the day after that. The Holiday season is pretty awesome in Epcot as well as DHS, so those are the two I would want. You can see the Holiday show in DHS, featuring Prep and Landing, as well as some more decorations. Epcot is lovely for Illuminations, and I assume the decorations will be completed there as well. There should be storytellers around the WS. I am not sure when the Holiday layover for Illuminations begins, but it is my favorite part of the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter