Epcot Element Progress Thread~ CLOSED SEE RETURN THREAD!

Mine went today. My elements changed b/c the topper wasn't doing what I wanted. It's not as great as I'd hoped, but I like what I did --- especially the tags. Regardless . . . . so I sent Nancy my routing # just in case.

Tiggermei ~Changes are good!!! When one thing doesn't work.. I change it too!!! NO worries!!! I actually am in the process of changing my topper for Morocco because I didn't like the first one it set down for 2 weeks but I wasn't happy with it!.. So, by Monday or Tuesday I should have it done..

FYI, we have a crazy forecast of weather coming in for the first of the week.. it's still a little too early to track but things might be delayed either arriving or leaving my home... Last night they said ... we could either get a heavy band of double digit white fluffy stuff or an ice storm... so, bare with me.. I'll keep everyone updated as we go... Good thing I stocked up on groceries this week..and depending upon what is said tonight.. I may run out a get a few more essentials!!!

we could either get a heavy band of double digit white fluffy stuff or an ice storm... so, bare with me.. I'll keep everyone updated as we go... Good thing I stocked up on groceries this week..and depending upon what is said tonight.. I may run out a get a few more essentials!!!

"double digit white fluffy stuff " :scared1: omg!!!

They are saying we are going to get some too...Maybe 6" or so... Supposed to start Monday afternoon. I have been scrambling to change my classes for Tuesday because of it... Shame too, because it is a Valentine's necklace, and it just wont mean the same on Thursday...ya know....

Anyway, I'm still posting mine tomorrow (then going to the store for some food and snacks), and hope that they will get to you on time. I got a brainstorm at work last night, and now have to remake my Universe of Energy tags...:teeth:...just can't leave well enough alone... Sheesh...but in my mind these will look better, at least I hope they will....

We're getting flurries right now and have a winter storm watch for the next three days from a couple of storms. It looks like a mess tomorrow, and like you said Nancy, it's a possible mixture that I don't think they know what's coming!

Hey you!!! I haven't seen you around..and I read somewhere on the CC board that your computer was down.. are you going to be postal soon?? Please let me know!!!!

Yes, I will be sending them overnight probably on Wednesday!!! They should get to you by the due date!!! Yes, my 'puter is on the fritz!!! I can only use the one at work! YIKES!

Yes, I will be sending them overnight probably on Wednesday!!! They should get to you by the due date!!! Yes, my 'puter is on the fritz!!! I can only use the one at work! YIKES!

Sounds great!!! I'll update you on the front and be on the look out!!!!
I hope that computer gets fixed soon!!!!!! :)

PBLM & Tiggermei,

Your items came in today!!! They look wonderful!!! Thank you so much for the goodies!!! :)

Okay, only 3 more items to arrive!!! We are getting close!! I'm still working on my new toppers but they'll be done tomorrow!!! Today it's just not happening with all the :laundy: and watching the weather reports!!!

and watching the weather reports!!!

Nancy, didn't you get any white stuff last night? We got 4 1/2 inches from a northern storm. It's still drifiting. I guess it didn't get that far south. We're supposed to get 3 to 6 inches tonight and tomorrow from another storm.

I think after this next one, we can call it a winter!!:sad2:

:car: Postal :banana:

They keep changing our forcast...I can switch from channel 6 to channel 10 and get a different report. Not to mention that the people on channel 10 can't decide themselves. One says white and fluffy, the other says sleet and ice...:confused3

I've got food, I've got water, I've gas for the generator so I have TV for the kids. Bring it on weather boy! :lmao:

I've got food, I've got water, I've gas for the generator so I have TV for the kids. Bring it on weather boy! :lmao:
:rotfl2: TV is an essential part of life you know. ;) At least around here it is. That reminds me, I need some gas for our generator too. And propane for the heater.

Glad the my stuff arrived safe and sound! I hope you guys don't get too much of the white stuff. And I *really* hope it doesn't head our way! :scared1:

All I have is a futon and 67 degrees (which is about 10 degrees cooler than the previous few days) :rolleyes1

Got my package out today- I don't think I putr my name or address inside the box though. I wasn't thinking very clearyly but All the items, return postage and your MGM title are in the package.

Rebecca

Nancy, didn't you get any white stuff last night? We got 4 1/2 inches from a northern storm. It's still drifiting. I guess it didn't get that far south. We're supposed to get 3 to 6 inches tonight and tomorrow from another storm.

I think after this next one, we can call it a winter!!:sad2:

Nope! Nothing! Your system from last night wasn't expected to hit us... nothing has happened yet here..but let me tell ya, it's so calm it's scary! WE just got home from our basketball game (I need some more money to buy a whistle or two for some referees.. I behaved but boy were they lousy!)...They said on the radio.. 6-12 inches still..and possible ice...and suppose to have the 6 inches by morning... :confused3

Yep, our neighbor has his extra generator ready for us too.. He is soo good to us.. he takes care of his house and than comes over and sets us up.. so we are good to go too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter