EP at Mummy yet?

mgpan

Mouseketeer
With RRR now closed for refurb, is Mummy offering Express Pass yet? Velocicoaster and Hagrid's have been open a while now and no EP yet for either.

Thanks for the update. With as long as this tech rehearsal has been going on, why can't they reinstate the EP line, and if the ride goes down then empty it just like standby? We will just plan accordingly with the app for waittimes.

Bummer I had no idea that there was no Express at Mummy. How long have the lines been recently? Is this something that needs to be prioritized at rope drop?

The lines were miserable when it first reopened and now they're moderate. I was there a week ago and it was like 60 mins at 1pm on a Sunday

With no express passes being used the line moves very fast. When we were there for HHN it posted 60 min wait and we were on in 7 and posted 75 min and we were on in 15.
I think they are posting inflated wait times to discourage too many people from getting in line incase they have to shut it down.

How about the SR line, has that been open? It was always very quick.

Are there still scare actors in the main line? We’ve only ever used EP on it so I’m wondering if I need to warn my kids.
Was that a recent thing? I've never seen scare actors in Mummy, only Kong. But I always do SR there, even when I have express pass.

How about the SR line, has that been open? It was always very quick.

Was that a recent thing? I've never seen scare actors in Mummy, only Kong. But I always do SR there, even when I have express pass.
Pre Covid there were scare actors in the Mummy main line (not Express and I assume not single rider). But I don’t know if that’s come back or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter