end of March 2011 with baby: anyone else?

akadada

Doin' It All for My Baby.
Hi all,

My family is new to this site. What a great group!

Been to WDW at least a dozen times in my life, but first time with our first born (1.5 yrs by March2011).

I was wondering if any other folks are going down who also have an infant AND who might want to discuss meeting up for a day in the park where we (parents) could take turns watching baby/kiddos while others get a chance to go on big kid rides?

This would save on hiring a babysitter (assuming you would do that) and/or allow parents to ride together without taking turns and/or if you originally had no plans to go on big kid rides, now you could!

Obviously if interested we would need to talk to each other well ahead of the trip and make sure we feel comfortable with each other and also be cool with each other if we decide this isn't a match. I would envision Private Message as the way we can start the conversation. I could see this working for more than just one family; meaning a bunch of us could get together.

Let me know your thoughts.

PS- If this idea hasn't been thought of already, perhaps DISBoard should start a thread just for this idea of meet ups. Or link to a "MeetUp.com" site.

PPS-From our end,I would want to ask some detailed background questions as well. It appears this site is well monitored, but as any sane parent would expect we need to vet out stranger-danger well in advance. I would expect you would do the same to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter