Enchanté On The Wish Should Be EMBARRASSED

DVacationer

Disneyworld Vacationer
You pay $195 a person and they charge you an additional $2.50 for a fountain drink? Are you kidding me?
That is so embarrassing. This is a cruise where fountain drinks are free everyplace else. Even the $45 Palo on the other ships include drinks. If Disney really wants that extra $2.50 (and boy is that petty), worst case scenario, make the pre-fix price $197.50 you cheap *****. Sorry, had to rant and get it off my chest.

That is definitely a bad look, especially when it's free other places. I totally get charging for it for room service, and SORT of get it in the normal MDRs, since they serve it to you. But in a specialty restaurant with this price? Come on

Yea I’m not impressed at all with this restaurant and the offerings for the price. Started a thread other day about it here. I don’t care how people choose to spend their money, but this one is a straight cash grab.

Thread 'Enchanté on the Wish looks like an amalgamation for everything wrong with Disney right now to me'
https://www.disboards.com/threads/e...ng-wrong-with-disney-right-now-to-me.3891652/

That is definitely a bad look, especially when it's free other places. I totally get charging for it for room service, and SORT of get it in the normal MDRs, since they serve it to you. But in a specialty restaurant with this price? Come on
Fountain drinks are included in the MDRs too

Is this the same restaurant Pete Werner raked over the coals? I just remember the term "raw chicken'
being mentioned. and "chef boyardee" lol
yes! I just saw another review on YouTube where the waiter didn’t know what a Shirley temple was, kept pushing the wine pairing AFTER the diners told the waiter they don’t drink alcohol and the waiter standing behind them after delivering the food to their table.

Everyone chooses how to spend their money differently. But even if he reported the food as being “awesome” I still wouldn’t spend That much money on a single meal from Disney. This just proves that Disney is an expert in getting people to spend money thinking they’re getting the best at a certain price level when in reality it’s the opposite. I like to call this Disney fine dining at a surcharge,

Nothing makes me wanna ignore and skip a bloggers review that putting all CAPS on a particular word to get attention, and using a weird photo of themselves to prove a point. Don't trust any of them for anything.
You do realize that your screen name is in all CAPS? ;-) And maybe you use a 0 instead of an o to attract attention as well ;-)

Vloggers have to do something to attract attention. And like with every review, you have to take it with a pinch of salt. Whether you agree with them or not, you can always use it to see what is offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter