EMH days changing 2020?

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
I was looking at Jan 2020 hours this morning and I saw Epcot has EMH on a Monday (Jan 6th) instead of AK...
Is it related to holidays / parties or could it be a sign that they will switch parks for EMH?
I guess we will know for sure in the next few weeks but wondering if anyone has intel!

I was looking at Jan 2020 hours this morning and I saw Epcot has EMH on a Monday (Jan 6th) instead of AK...
Is it related to holidays / parties or could it be a sign that they will switch parks for EMH?
I guess we will know for sure in the next few weeks but wondering if anyone has intel!

It is likely adjustments needed due to the WDW Marathon weekend events Thursday-Sunday 1/9-1/12. The 5k is that Thursday morning and typically starts in the Epcot parking lot. Last year they shifted the ‘normal’ Thursday AM Epcot EMH to Monday... looks like that’s what they’ll do in 2020 as well. Probably not the only EMH adjustment you’ll see around that time due to the Marathon weekend.

It is likely adjustments needed due to the WDW Marathon weekend events Thursday-Sunday 1/9-1/12. The 5k is that Thursday morning and typically starts in the Epcot parking lot. Last year they shifted the ‘normal’ Thursday AM Epcot EMH to Monday... looks like that’s what they’ll do in 2020 as well. Probably not the only EMH adjustment you’ll see around that time due to the Marathon weekend.
That makes sense
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!