Embassy Suites South

CPM

<font color=blue>Stands up in the Spider-Man ride
any recent visitors? would love an updated report!! Thanks :)

We stayed there at the end of November and loved the place. I will try to stay at an Embassy Suites when traveling. In fact, I am at an Embassy Suites right now, in Arizona. The breakfasts are great and you can get a cooked to order omelet. They also have pancakes and french toast among other breakfast normals.

Parking is free and there is a shuttle to Disneyland that costs $3 per person.

We were at the Embassy Suites this past weekend (not sure about south). We love it there! The rooms are clean and roomy, the hotel is pretty and the breakfast in the morning is great. For a family of 6 we would easily spend $60 or more on a complete breakfast like that. The transit to the park was great as well and saved us the hassle of parking in the lot at Disney (big pain).

We've stayed at a few hotels in the area and we will only be staying at Embassy now...the Hilton Honor points are a bonus too.

Have fun!

I'm very familiar with ES, I always chose them when I can. BUt, I read good and bad about this one on Trip Advisor. I also have the Doubletree Guest Suites booked and can't decide which one to keep. I know the DGS will not include breakfast or happy hour. But, it's also $30.00 less a night.

How was the shuttle to Disneyland? Noise level? My DH will be at a convention, we will have a car, but I prefer not to take it to the park.

I guess I'm most concerned about the location vs the DGS and noise level.

Thanks!

I'm interested too...those are the two hotels we are trying to decide between. We love Embassy Suites and try to stay there whenever we can, but Doubletree is at least $50 less for our time frame. They do offer Hilton Honors points at DTS as well as ES. We usually love the free cocktail hour, but I'm not sure we would be there for it...can't expect to leave the park just for a free beer...my thoughts, not my DH's!

The beds and rooms at DTS are a little nicer, and if you're getting a suite there, then I believe you get queen beds, and not doubles. The room is smaller than Embassy Suites. BUT, no breakfast. I've stayed at both, and we always end up back at Embassy Suites, or even Homewood Suites, down a little further on Harbor- all are HHonors members.

The transportation to and from Embassy Suites seems better to me- we've driven to the Mickey and Frieds lot and taken ART- getting in and out of DTS is a little harder than in and out of Embassy. We last stayed at Embassy in December and as always had a great experience. Can't beat the cooked to order breakfast!

In fact I have a reward stay at Embassy Suites next weekend.

The beds and rooms at DTS are a little nicer, and if you're getting a suite there, then I believe you get queen beds, and not doubles. The room is smaller than Embassy Suites. BUT, no breakfast. I've stayed at both, and we always end up back at Embassy Suites, or even Homewood Suites, down a little further on Harbor- all are HHonors members.

The transportation to and from Embassy Suites seems better to me- we've driven to the Mickey and Frieds lot and taken ART- getting in and out of DTS is a little harder than in and out of Embassy. We last stayed at Embassy in December and as always had a great experience. Can't beat the cooked to order breakfast!

In fact I have a reward stay at Embassy Suites next weekend.

Thanks KM. What about the noise level? I'm not a morning person, lol What is the Mickey & Friend's lot? When you go next weekend, can you let me know what room area we should request? I know I ave a "larger" room booked. Also, if you don't mind, can you see what time breakfast is served until?
Thanks so much!!
Oh, I agree about Happy Hour, love it, but not enough to leave a park for it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter