Emailing from the Ship

Joe & Joanne

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi Folks

Here is a suggestion!

Before you go on your cruise, send an email to yourself with the names of all those folks you want to send info on the trip to. Do not open the email until you get on the ship. That way when you do get on board all you have to do is go to your mail server, open the email, "copy" all the addresses and "paste" them into a new email. Write your email but "do not" mark your original email as being read so it will be there next time. Saves some time and you don't have to remember all the folks with not missing anyone. Enjoy your trips.

What an awesome suggestion.
Would that work better with a yahoo, msn or other e-mail or could I also do that with my internet subscriber e-mail? I am not sure how to access it from any other computer. I guess I must just need some internet lessons.

not DH this time it's - Vicki

Vicki
It would work best with Yahoo. Set up your account, then use your Internet Provider email service to send an email to your Yahoo account with all the names you want to send the email to. When onboard go to www.yahoo.com access your mail account, open the email from yourself, copy all the addresses and open a new email form, paste the copied addresses into the to block and write your email and send. Do not delete your original email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter