Email for Disney CC holders - "free" dining

erin1715

DIS Veteran
I just received an email that is different than the free dining that was released this morning. It's for Disney CC holders and the dates begin Aug. 13th.

So I was thinking of taking advantage of this offer and moving my vacation to then until I went to get a quote. That was laughable! Talk about outrageous prices for "free" dining. All the stuff they tack on makes the deal pretty bad. You have to have Park Hoppers and values and mods get quick service while deluxe gets standard dining plan. What a joke those prices were. I'll stick to the room discount...

ha, right? I looked at Coronado Springs and the cheapest qualifying room was a king suite. $4600. I could do a deluxe dining plan with a discounted water front room and park hoppers for under 3000.00. Or better yet, not do the dining plan at all. I've never been able to make the dining plan make sense. I know some people come out ahead, but it's so much WORK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter