• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Elf island-can't get past loading screen

TinkPinkPoem

<font color=deeppink>If you are reading this tag,
I log in to play, but I just can't get past the game loading screen.

The game never appears!:confused3

What is going on? I clear my cache every time before I log in.:confused3

Tink, I can't imagine whats happening, but one last thing to try before writing them. When you get stuck, click the reload while holding down the shift key.

If that doesnt work, try writing them at support@elfisland.com I bet they can help you out.

we're having the same problem

BSOD!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

I do what you said Aengus and see if that makes a difference.

nope didn't work,
Sent me back to the log in screen.
who should i write to and what should i ask them LOL?

Try a different browser, maybe?

I'll eventually get around to downloading Firefox, thanks for the reminder!:thumbsup2

Tink, I can't imagine whats happening, but one last thing to try before writing them. When you get stuck, click the reload while holding down the shift key.

If that doesnt work, try writing them at support@elfisland.com I bet they can help you out.

Thank you, Aengus! :worship: It worked!

Now I am looking forward to seeing everybody in the game, as there was noone I know online yesterday...

nope didn't work,
Sent me back to the log in screen.
who should i write to and what should i ask them LOL?

Yes you would probably have to login again after doing that. Did you try logging in?

If you did and nothing still.

Write them at support@elfisland.com and just describe the issue with some detail.

when writing them, just give as much detail as you can, they will ask more questions of you if they need it.

I had this problem tonight. Seems to be an IE problem. Once I download firefox it worked. What I was running into was it showed no server to click. Maybe they should be looking at this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter