• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Electrical outlets on the Wish

disneycruisedreams

Mouseketeer
I know on the Disney ships the outlets for the hairdryer/hair tools are a bit different. Is there anything I need to know about plugging in my hair straightener?

There is a regular plug by the mirror at the desk .

There is a plug high up in the washroom with the toilet but no plugs in the other half with the shower for some reason.

Thank you. I ask because I stumbled upon a YouTube video about someone ranting about their straightener turning on but not heating up. But it worked at home. I won’t leave my cabin if my straightener doesn’t work😳

Thank you. I ask because I stumbled upon a YouTube video about someone ranting about their straightener turning on but not heating up. But it worked at home. I won’t leave my cabin if my straightener doesn’t work😳
You should be ok my husband had his shaver in the bathroom one and there is actually 2 plugs at the mirror had my iPad plugged in using the plug part so it would charge faster than just the cord.

There is a regular plug by the bed on one side with to USB plugs. That is the one by the couch. My side has a different round plug and 2 USB plugs. So my husband had to take the other one side for is CPAP machine.

I used my straightener in the regular US plug at the desk with no problems.

The hairdryer in the stateroom had the European plug and plugged into the appropriate outlet at the desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter