El Pirata y el Perico -- when is it open?

crystalb

<font color="green">Gives smilie fashion advise</f
Not that I am just dying to eat there again. It just never seems to be open at all anymore.
Is it closed for good? When was the last anyone has eaten there?

I asked a Pecos Bill's CM this last trip when El Pirata y el Perico is open. In the usual non-commital ;) CM-guest talk -- Only when they are very busy.

I have been at MK when the park was packed, and so was Pecos Bill's. The worse I ever have seen, and hope to experience again. (Day after Memorial Day 2002) El Pirata y el Perico wasn't open then either.

So just wondering if El Pirata y el Perico is closed permanently? :confused:

This was always a nice change of pace. I was told it was open seasonally. When we were there in March, it was packed, but El Pirata y el Perico was closed. It was also closed when we were there the week of 8-17-03, but the park was very busy.

Disney's reply is to go over to Pecos Bills. If I wanted a burger, I'd have gone there in the first place. My DD doesn't eat hot dogs or hamburger (I know- strange kid!). I enjoyed the tacos and DD liked the nachos.

I will be there the week between Christmas and New Years - I wonder if it will be open then?

when we were there in august. it was very crowded and pirates was open but that only lasted for one day. i wish they would serve the food at pecos when pirates is closed. you can find hamburgers in 3 different restaurants but you can only get tacos at pirates when it is open. humphrey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter