Eat Your Salad! Our WONDERful double dip June '10 UPDATE 10/14

Can't wait for more! :cool1:
thanks for reading!

More, more, more........I am hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2
lol I am glad!

Nice pics from Atlantis!
thanks, it was pretty there!

Sorry you didn't get to enjoy the whole resort at Atlantis. It is so amazing - I earned a trip there with my company a few years ago - hope we go back next year! This year is our cruise. Anyway, I love the pics you did get! Looking forward to more! I'll bet you start back to work this week?
actually I am not teaching this year, I am working from home, can't talk about it on here or I could get in trouble if you catch my drift lol!
how cool to win a trip there!

Great update! I'm glad y'all made it in the taxi before the rain came! Talk about good timing!!
it was SUCH good timing, it literally started RIGHT as we got in

Great update! Was it at least a warm rain?
I honestly don't remember! haha

I'm just getting all caught up. Great TR. Where did you get the idea for the shirts you wore while boarding...love them!!!!

Going on the Wonder in about 13 days. How much was the taxi to and from Atlantis cost you?

Tim

I'm just getting all caught up. Great TR. Where did you get the idea for the shirts you wore while boarding...love them!!!!
I had someone from the disign forum make me the name decals and I printed them on transfer paper and ironed them on!

Going on the Wonder in about 13 days. How much was the taxi to and from Atlantis cost you?

Tim

I think it was about 20 bucks each way for the 4 of us

Loving your TR and fabulous pictures. We are on Wonder on 17 October, we are so excited. Your t-shirts are incredible, what a fantastic idea :cheer2:

First, I'm so sorry to hear about your family's losses.

I just came across your report and loving it. Both the toll booth and salad are absolutely real-life, humorous stories! Sounds like you had an awesome cruise! Can't wait to read more.

I made them! Someone on the design board made the art for me and I ironed them onto shirts!

Oh, I had meant to ask...which design board did you find the t-shirt designs from the first cruise day? Or which DISer? I looked in two of the design threads and couldn't find them anywhere!

@iloverags...go to the Creative Disigns...there you can click on the Meet the Disigners thread..and you can look through their threads or photobuckets/sharedfiled...and if there's anything you like you can request some to be personalized...I would just look through their threads to get ideas...

@iloverags...go to the Creative Disigns...there you can click on the Meet the Disigners thread..and you can look through their threads or photobuckets/sharedfiled...and if there's anything you like you can request some to be personalized...I would just look through their threads to get ideas...

Thanks for the info! Is that thread in The Creative Community under Just For Fun? I'm not finding the Creative Designs thread anywhere, and tried doing a search on that title, but it didn't appear the thread you mentioned was one of the search results.

Awesome TR!!!! :thumbsup2
thanks!

Loving your TR and fabulous pictures. We are on Wonder on 17 October, we are so excited. Your t-shirts are incredible, what a fantastic idea :cheer2:
thank you, I loved making them!

Great TR so far!
thanks for reading

Loving this TR. I had to find out what "eat your salad" was all about!
haha catchy huh?

First, I'm so sorry to hear about your family's losses.

I just came across your report and loving it. Both the toll booth and salad are absolutely real-life, humorous stories! Sounds like you had an awesome cruise! Can't wait to read more.
we had a blast, can't wait to go back!

Oh, I had meant to ask...which design board did you find the t-shirt designs from the first cruise day? Or which DISer? I looked in two of the design threads and couldn't find them anywhere!
I really dont remember which diser, so sorry. but if you go to the diseign board and click on peoples siggys they have photobucket accounts with their work in them!

thanks!
Thanks for the info! Is that thread in The Creative Community under Just For Fun? I'm not finding the Creative Designs thread anywhere, and tried doing a search on that title, but it didn't appear the thread you mentioned was one of the search results.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

try that link..

its under Just for Fun..way in the bottom..

thanks for helping out!

sorry its been slow going, I was out of town all weekend!

so the answer is yes. We got SOAKED going back to the ship!

But first a very scary cab ride down the FLOODED streets! he took a "back way" It was quite creepy!
DSC01068.jpg

We had to walk a good ways down the docks to get to the Wonder. It was a nice touch though, they had warm towels for us when we got back on the ship. My mom raved about those towels for days!

We changed clothes a dheaded up to Tritions for lunch. it was so nice, there were only about 3 other families in there!

We had a nice meal and dessert was so good. I had a mickey bar, but whetevr it was my dad and husband got, was amazing!
DSC01069.jpg

I am pretty sure we went to the gym after lunch (Bobby and I) and then took naps until dinner! It was pirate night and we knew we would be up late so we wanted to be ready.

We had dinner in Parrot Cay again for pirate night!
DSC01071.jpg

DSC01073.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

we had a really good time that night, we were all in silly moods and laughing and having fun. it was a good dinner!
DSC01080.jpg

sword fighting
DSC01082.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

me and Joao
DSC01088.jpg

my dad stole the big sword
DSC01090.jpg

this was yummy
DSC01093.jpg

towel animal!
DSC01094.jpg

we walked around the decks a little bit
DSC01098.jpg

DSC01099.jpg

DSC01100.jpg

more silliness continued. We started singing Disney songs and of course, had to say... I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!
DSC01104.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

ok so that's a lot of pictures, I will finish up pirate night next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter