Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

I am not a big drinker, but am intrigued by the Passport stamp book in the Skyline (I think that is the bars name) for the 7 martinis (1 for each day / each city ).

Which is the reason for my query. First, a question for our group members that have previously been on the Fantasy..Did you get the Passport, and if you did, was it worth it?

Second question is for everyone in general. What does a martini taste like?:drinking1 When I do have a drink it is usually wine or a fruity mixed drink. But from what I have read, martinis do have one of my favorite things in it. GREEN OLIVES........Yum!

Thanks for any input.

~Tink~

No input from me on that one - I hate olives ;)
Anja & I do not drink any alcohol under normal circumstances, but when we're on vacation we love to have a cocktail or two.
We like all coladas, especially Pina Coladas and we're also fond of Mojitos. Usually we stick with the latter as the former have a lot of calories.
Anja's limit is usually one as she one he only weighs about 100lbs, and I usually stop at two or three.

In eight weeks we'll be at our favourite club on the Island of Fuerteventura. The club is 'all inclusive', which goes for all cocktails, too. We intend to work out three hours a day while we're there and so we won't have too many cocktails either.

Hey fellow Shipmates
My family and I will be traveling with you on the Disney Fantasy. We went on the Disney Dream October 2011 and loved it.

I am interested in the Fish Extender gift exchange but I don't know how to sign up and what all is required. Can someone send me some more info. I would love to participate.

Thanks
Jacqueline (in my other life I'm Sleeping Beauty)

WDW - 8 times
Disneyland-March 2011
Disney Dream - October 2011

Welcome to our growing group Jacqueline :wave2:

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

We are excited to have you in our group.

And as for the FE, your wish is my command (he he....our group is Genie's Magic Carpet Tours....:lmao:)

You are on the list...See the next post for an updated list.

As for what you need to do for it, well...

I am going to shoot you an invite to our group page shortly (via PM). Once you join there are links with in the page (database will get you to the areas to fill out the address book,the FE list info, etc., and posts will get you all caught up on the on goings with some good info about FE's). Please sign up and get plugged in. We have a few meets being planned, and are always looking for new suggestions.

Again, welcome aboard. We look forward to getting to know you. :goodvibes

~tink~

Here is an updated FE list guys:

pixiehallow
tiggerb
TamaraH
Roxy217
Viking
actnkidz
CorEeyore
ARLO1
Mercinursi
Monami7
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01
JulFromMD
jbhatch
Jacqueline Dowley

20 now confirmed and counting.....

And just a reminder, if you are not on this list and want to be, just let me know. We don't want to leave anyone out that wants to share in the fun of FE gifts.

The prices for airfare have started to drop significantly - at least for transatlantic flights- from around Euro 800/$270 to Euro 679/$910.
But we're going to wait a bit more. Even though we budgeted for ¬700 per person I hope to get closer to ¬600 ;)

In exactly eight weeks we'll be in the Canary Islands :cool1:

Myself and my dh will be sailing with ya'll. This will be our 10th cruise and now will have been on all 4 ships. We would like to join the FE. I do have a few questions - does anyone have the complete list including all the childrens ages - kind would like to start planning and /or how many per stateroom.

Myself and my dh will be sailing with ya'll. This will be our 10th cruise and now will have been on all 4 ships. We would like to join the FE. I do have a few questions - does anyone have the complete list including all the childrens ages - kind would like to start planning and /or how many per stateroom.

:wave2: Welcome to our group goofydvc

We are happy y'all are joining us.
I keep an updated FE list as people join. As a matter of fact the next post will be updated with your name on it. As for the most up to date listing of the cabins, numbers in the cabins and such, I have that on our group page.
Unfortunately, not everyone that has joined has supplied all the info yet, but at least the FE list on the group page will give you enough to get started. I will send you an invite to the group page via PM in a minute.

Also, and this note is for ALL....I will work on getting a emailable (as complete as can be) FE info sheet together as well. Goofydvc, I will shoot that over to you as soon as I get it complete. If anyone else would like a copy, just let me know.

As a matter of fact, I think I may shoot everyone signed up a copy. If there are blanks under your name, could you fill them in or send me the missing details so I can update the list....THANKS:beach:

~Tink~

Here is an updated FE list guys:

pixiehallow
tiggerb
TamaraH
Roxy217
Viking
actnkidz
CorEeyore
ARLO1
Mercinursi
Monami7
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Ashtonsmom99
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01
JulFromMD
jbhatch
Jacqueline Dowley
goofydvc

22 now confirmed and counting.....

And just a reminder, if you are not on this list and want to be, just let me know. We don't want to leave anyone out that wants to share in the fun of FE gifts.

As I was putting together the list, I notice on the group page that JulfromMD has family occupying 5 additional cabins traveling with her that also want to be on the FE list, so .....:teacher:......

Here is another updated FE list:

pixiehallow
tiggerb
TamaraH
Roxy217
Viking
actnkidz
CorEeyore
ARLO1
Mercinursi
Monami7
jamelynn24
FrozenMinnie
TCCDad
kmronnie3
Ashtonsmom99
Contrady family
Marchetti family
Santam01
JulFromMD
+1JulFromMD
+2 JulFromMD
+3 JulFromMD
+4 JulFromMD
+5 JulFromMD
jbhatch
Jacqueline Dowley
goofydvc

NOW...27 confirmed and counting.....

It was brought to my attention (Thanks TiggerB :wave2:)that not everyone can open files saved in Open Office. :confused3 I am sorry that this did not dawn on me. It is my preferred format,... but I can (and have now :idea:) saved the FE list that I sent out to all FE members in Microsoft Excel.

So, if you were unable to open what I sent you, please let me know. I will gladly send you the Microsoft Excel copy. :thumbsup2

I have told everyone before I am not a total techy :scared:..... Tinker fairy fits me better....I can keep tinkering and come up with some interesting, practical results :flower3:

~Tink~

Hello to everybody.
We just booked this cruise for myself Chris and DW Carol room 7056. This wil be our 10th DCL cruise and looking forward to another great trip. I see two threads relating to this cruise and am not sure where to register and where other pages ie: fb etc are located for this. We are interested in group information related to our cruise.We would like to be involved in group activities for this cruise and will share what we can from our trips to St Thomas.Again looking forward to the cruise and talking with you all in the coming months.

Hiya healeylvr

You have landed on the better of the 2 threads currently. The other you mentioned is meant to be a one stop shop for the group, but unfortunately, the member that originated it has been excessively busy.

Good news though, everything she was working on with that thread has been made available on our group page.
I will send you an invite via PM shortly.

Quick question...Do you want to take part in the FE??

P.S. I am glad to have another experienced Disney sailor on the group.
~Tink~

Not sure about FE yet have to consult with DW but will let you know soon last cruise it became overwhelming.

Count us in!

Jennifer (Chipmunklove) and Dale Anderson
Stateroom #8174

Eagerly awaiting being back aboard the Fantasy!

Hi Chipmunklove,

We are happy to have you join our group.
I will send you an invite ,via PM, to our group page shortly.

Quick question...Do you want to take part in the FE??

~Tink~

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter