Eastern 7 day spring break ?'s w/teens

macege

Earning My Ears
Hi:
We are cruising the first week in April on the 7 day Eastern with 6 girls, ages 11-16. Looking for info on older kids experiences. Also wondering if crowds will be a problem due to the fact it's spring break. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Chris

Chris:

Our first cruise was in 2001 when my son was just shy of 16 and my daughter was 11. They had an absolute blast! The 11 year old asked to cruise the following summer because she enjoyed herself so much. We're now preparing for our 3rd cruise.

She never went into the Oceaneer's Club -- she just made friends and they hung out, swam, ate, ate, and ate some more. She's an ice cream and pizza freak!

My son has continued to maintain his bond with the friends he made onboard. He met people from all over the US as well as a few foreigners. Now, he's content to be a Marine and can only dream of a day when he cruises on a pleasure craft!

Lisa

Welcome to the DIS Chris! :wave:

Just bumping this up for you as I'm sure there are a lot more people who can help you with their experiences :)

I'm not able to answer your question re older kids and teens as DD is only 9 (and we hope to be doing this cruise when she's a teen too:D )

We went on Western 7-day last year at spring break and it was a full ship. As far as it being 'crowded', it never felt that way as the crowd is 'regulated'. (Unlike crowds at WDW, to where the MK has been known to hit 70,000 on a peak day, according to CM.)
In other words, you won't 'feel' crowded and cramped.

Does anyone else agree?

Have a wonderful trip:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter