East Bound Transatlantic Magic May 8th 2022 - Let's try this again... :)

Would love to keep this as a thread for tips, planing and sharing for our voyage. I'll be traveling with my husband and our son (who will be 15).

Would love to keep this as a thread for tips, planing and sharing for our voyage. I'll be traveling with my husband and our son (who will be 15).
Set up a Cruise Meet thread! We can all participate. If you don’t start one up, I will this weekend.

Go to the Cruise Meet Forum. Start a thread. Then register it on top in the Magic 2022 sailings, and you’ll be set!

We booked this one as well. It will be our first DCL since 2016, so we are very excited. It's just going to be my husband and I. We've never done a TA before, but can't wait for all those lazy days at sea.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

We are Bobbi and Tom, and this will be our third EBTA on DCL. We are Platinum CC and DVC members. We are senior citizens and live in Cape May NJ.

I do like to meet other cruisers and if you care to meet for breakfast on the first day at sea, mention it here, and I can keep a list. Usually we just meet in the atrium around 8:45 AM. I know I would like to meet others who would be interested in going to trivia with us!

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS..

Bride & I are booked.... This will be our 1st real EBTA cruise... Last year we had booked.. But we did it with our imagination :( This year for real..

Anyone going to do a back to back cruise on the Magic after the EBTA???

We are Bobbi and Tom, and this will be our third EBTA on DCL. We are Platinum CC and DVC members. We are senior citizens and live in Cape May NJ.

I do like to meet other cruisers and if you care to meet for breakfast on the first day at sea, mention it here, and I can keep a list. Usually we just meet in the atrium around 8:45 AM. I know I would like to meet others who would be interested in going to trivia with us!
Mom and I are booked. Yay! This will be our first EBTA. We should have platinum status but our last two cruises were cancelled. Wah wah wah. Still, we are happy to be Gold.
I’m putting in our reservation for two for breakfast. Lol. We don’t know any other Dis’ers. So this sounds like fun.

This will be our 2nd EBTA- we love the long itineraries! This trip will be myself, my DH and our baby will be 18 months during this sailing. Hope we don't regret 13 days with a baby, but if anywhere can make traveling with a little one more relaxing it will be DCL

This will be our 2nd EBTA- we love the long itineraries! This trip will be myself, my DH and our baby will be 18 months during this sailing. Hope we don't regret 13 days with a baby, but if anywhere can make traveling with a little one more relaxing it will be DCL

You will have the baby for those 13 days no matter where you are.. And no matter what you do its better on a cruise.. So it will be better bringing him/her along :).. I got to know will Disney count this as the babys 1st cruise. ?? He/She will be Pantinum in no time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter