• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

earning my ears? lol

I have been here for 10 years and keep coming back!! I love this place and whenever I am planning a trip, need a Disney-fix or whatever - I come here!! I am a certified Mousejunkie, Dis-aholic, whatever you want to call it - and I am not afraid to say it!! Most of my family say I am just plain Disney Obsessed.... I guess I could have worse habits, right? This isnt illegal, I wont be arrested and my family can join in! its a win-win!

I have been here for 10 years and keep coming back!! I love this place and whenever I am planning a trip, need a Disney-fix or whatever - I come here!! I am a certified Mousejunkie, Dis-aholic, whatever you want to call it - and I am not afraid to say it!! Most of my family say I am just plain Disney Obsessed.... I guess I could have worse habits, right? This isnt illegal, I wont be arrested and my family can join in! its a win-win!

Seasoned vet as you are to these forums...could you please tell me how I can change my profile pic to the left over there?? I've been trying to figure it out and I can't perhaps you could assist?? Oh and you're signature at the bottom....is there a way to have it generate as soon as you post something?? HELP. Thank you in advance.

hi... been on the disboards a few days now and got a good few posts under my belt haha

whats with the different sayings under people names?

like mine is earning my ears and they seem to be some different ones.. sorry if this question has been posted before but...

whats the break down of how you go from earning your ears to say ... disveteren lol is their any break downs?? lol

thanks Dis-ers
Just starting so I have a long way to go too. Thanks for the question and answers...

You are learning fast, Smilez!! Sorry I missed this - we had some family business that preoccupied me. You are looking official now!! In regard to the saying attached to the user profiles, there used to be a moderator that would assign them based on funny statements, stories or conversations that happened on the boards... Not quite sure where he/she went but I was lucky enough t get one of those at one time... unfortunately during one of my profile updates, I erased it somehow...

You are learning fast, Smilez!! Sorry I missed this - we had some family business that preoccupied me. You are looking official now!! In regard to the saying attached to the user profiles, there used to be a moderator that would assign them based on funny statements, stories or conversations that happened on the boards... Not quite sure where he/she went but I was lucky enough t get one of those at one time... unfortunately during one of my profile updates, I erased it somehow...
Thanks sooo much!!! And thats awesome for that moderator to do that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter