• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

earning my ears? lol

Be careful! I used to have a "tag" yet I accidentially deleted it when I was fiddeling with my avatar... I have not been lucky or witty enough to get a new one! :confused3
Very true...be careful when and if you get a tag from the TF but it's not the avatar that causes the tag to disappear. It's messing with the system generated tag...you can change the avatar as often as you like but don't mess with the words.

Looks like lots of people have been upgraded to mouseketeer in this thread!

Very true...be careful when and if you get a tag from the TF but it's not the avatar that causes the tag to disappear. It's messing with the system generated tag...you can change the avatar as often as you like but don't mess with the words.

What happens if I go in and delete my tag? Will I get a new one? A standard one? :confused3

We'll here is my 75th post. Hope it changes!

Congrats, Mousketeer!! :wizard:

Finally started posting -- next goal -- can't wait to be a Mouseketeer! Congratulations to all who have made it there.

Hello, former lurker here...ashamed to say that I haven't been back to WDW since 1985.
Any advice for a solo female traveler staying at Pop Century for 2 days?
I decided last Xmas that life is to short to wait for a "knight in shing armor" to take me back to Disney. So off I go in a few weeks to wake up in WDW on my 50th!

What happens if I go in and delete my tag? Will I get a new one? A standard one? :confused3
If the Tag Fairy gives you a tag and you change it, the tag will no longer be colored. You may or may not get another one that's why it's very important not to mess with a tag given by the TF.

Awesome! I was looking for what the rankings were. I love how easy it is to get or find an answer to pretty much anything here.

Cool beans and good to know!!! :listen:
reckon I'll have to stop lurking and start posting a little more...
Here's one for the road!! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter