Early entry information needed

Letsbgoofy

DIS Veteran
I have a few questions about EE at USF and IOA. Every time I get anywhere near the Universal Studios site I get bumped off line, so please don't send me a link!!

Are EE days for on-site guests only? What time do they run? What is open at each park?

Now that the FOTL policy has changed, I may be changing my HRH dates.

TIA

Lets see if I can help answer a couple.

Are EE days for on-site guests only? Yes.

What time do they run? One hour before park opening. Depending on the time of year. Right now 8A is EE. Sunday and Thursday Universal. Monday and Wednesday IOA.

What is open at each park? When I was there for EE this is what was open...At Universal, MIB, funtastic world of hanna-barbera, BTTF, and ET

At IOA...Caro-seussel, Cat in the Hat, Spiderman and strom force. Everything else opened at 9A.

:D

jessica5.gif

EE entry is for onsite guests only. Of course I could have missed something with the new changes. Anyone know if the EE terms have changed?

jessica5.gif

I'm pretty sure it used to be for multi-day ticket holders, and with the current FOTL, I'm not sure why EE would be such a great benefit anyway to on-site guests! Personally, I prefer to sleep in and just head to the park when I'm ready, and with the current FOTL, that's not a problem.

In other words, if it's not for multi-day ticket holders too, I don't think they'd get nearly enough folks doing it to justify having it!

Its been this way since Nov. (at least) that I can remember. I know prior to Nov. EE was for all multi-day pass holders and AP holders as well as onsite guests. I'm just not sure with the new system starting if EE will change as well. I agree with EE being a waste for onsite as it stands now, but I think it will come in handy once the changes go into effect! :D

jessica5.gif

Yes, it's definitely a whole new ball game once the rules change. Then you could do EE and do your favorite rides multiple times without using your one ride of the day using the new Express system ...

I wonder how many folks actually use this. When we were there last weekend, there's no way I lasted all day even without early entry with the FOTL. We did almost everything, including the shows in one day easily ...

Thanks for all the information so far. If anyone has a definite answer about whether or not EE is just for on-site guests, please let us know. Once the FOTL changes take place, I think that EE will be important.

Early entry is for on-site resort guests plus the alliance hotels that that have a Destination Universal desk and people who book packages with their Universal Studios Vacations and other select tour operators

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter