Early-Early Roll call.... 4-28-07 Eastern

That is sort of what I told them to expect. On board the ship, the kids are kept so occupied and entertained that they won't notice them. I just think they are unsure whether or not they are "cruise people" as they call them. They've travelled, but stayed on location where ever they go. I think they really enjoy the experience of being somewhere, more than the cruise experience which is about the journey.

We took our first cruise this year and loved it. I hope they do, too. Thanks for the input.

Hi to all! Our stateroom # changed when I moved my ressie to a TA for a lower rate-they had group space. So we are now in 8536. This looks like a good spot. We will be arriving on the 25th and staying @ AKL CL-we had some points to burn-and I'll be able to get my WDW fix too! LOL. It's getting closer;can't wait! Angel

angilovesthemouse said:
My DS and DBIL are going with us on this cruise. They are mid 30's, no kids. Anyone going without children? Also, anyone have any suggestions for more adult pursuits onboard. (they were "given" this trip by my parents, I don't know if they would have chosen a Disney cruise, and I'm trying to find things to suggest that they might enjoy)

My husband and I will be on this cruise. I'll be 25 and he will be 33. No kids. I've read numerous threads and books about there being enough adult activities (just look up Zweihund's trip reports!). I've heard that there's actually "too much" to do. We're SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! :cheer2:

You and me both! We are expecting some snow flurries for the next couple of days-we missed out on the huge storm Buffalo got a couple of weeks ago! Hope everyone is staying warm! Angel

My MIL just told us tonight that we will not need passports for the cruise. My DH went on the state department website and it confirms it!

Has anyone else heard this?

here is the text

since we are not traveling by air - I think we fall under the second rule

On January 8, 2007, ALL persons, including U.S. citizens, traveling by air between the United States and Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda will be required to present a valid passport, Air NEXUS card, or U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Document.
As early as January 1, 2008, ALL persons, including U.S. citizens, traveling between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda by land or sea (including ferries), may be required to present a valid passport or other documents as determined by the Department of Homeland Security. While recent legislative changes permit a later deadline, the Departments of State and Homeland Security are working to meet all requirements as soon as possible. Ample advance notice will be provided to enable the public to obtain passports or passport cards for land/sea entries.

I have to say good-bye to everyone. I switched to the eastbound transatlantic on May 12. I hope you all have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter