early check in??

chrissy72

Mouseketeer
i've heard of early check out...but does AKL offer early check in if you call ahead of time??

How early??? I have had no problem checking in as early as 9:00 am. As long as they have a room available it's not a problem and I don't think calling would do any good.

We often check-in to our hotel at 7AM. We pick up our parking pass, stash our stuff in the car (we always drive) and take a bus to the parks. Maybe swim in the afternoon if the room isn't ready yet.

If you don't care about what room you get, they may have something open early if they were not full the night before. If you have requests (certain view, floor, etc) you will probably have to wait. I checked into CSR with 3 friends a couple of years ago. We were thrilled that they had 2 connecting rooms ready at 8:30am. Until we got to the rooms and found out they were smoking! :eek: We called to get air purifiers delivered but it was a big mistake, the smell never left and everything we brought home smelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter