Early Check-In/Room Availability for BWV?

BuzzLightYear3

Mouseketeer
Hi....We're leaving in a few days for 3 days at Universal followed by 6 nights at BWV....I think we're going to be anxious to get over to the BWV early on our check-in morning (a Saturday if it matters.) I know check-in time isn't until around 4 p.m., but I've seen posts indicating some early arrivals get their rooms around Noon. Would we be more likely to get a room early if we check-in very early? What time? Would it make any difference if we notified them in advance that we'll be arriving early? I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it sure would be nice to keep our younger kids on their schedules and get into the room early enough for them to take naps. (They don't sleep well in strollers.)

Thanks for the help!

You can check in when you arrive. They will give you your room key and store luggage until the room is ready.

There are times when the room may be ready earlier than 4PM, but don't count on it. It all depends on how early the previous guest vacated the room and the housekeeping schedule. If you have made room requests, that will also affect an early room.

If your room is ready when you arrive, they will usually allow you get in right then. We have had a room available as early as 10:30 AM. If you are traveling at a time when the resort is not at full occupancy and/or are willing to accept whatever room is available, you will have a better chance of a room being available.

Good Luck!

This past December, I checked in at 8am. The February before that, I checked in at 10am. Both times, I got great rooms, but didn't get in until around 4pm. As Doc said, they will store your luggage for you and issue your keys, but they will not tell you your room number until it is ready. They will give you the front desk phone number so you can call them from inside the parks and check on your room status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter