Early check-in for cabins?

jtjarvis

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi there, has anyone ever requested (and received) early check-in at FW cabins? We're going in late January—not a hugely busy time I hope—so was hoping we'd have a chance with checking in an hour or so early. I've also heard official check-in times of 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. Do you know which is correct?

Thanks so much for any input!
JT

We stayed in the cabins in August and were able to check in at about 12:00 and get into the cabin right away. I believe that check in time is 3:00.

Made reservations yesterday for May and was told check-in time was 1:00. I thought it was 3 and will double check before we leave because my daughter wants to stop at St. Augustine if we have time going down to see the ocean, but the reservation clerk said it was 1.

I know check in time for the campsites is 1 pm. I believe the cabin are 3 pm. I haven't stayed in one before but my sister (who always stays in the cabins :D ) hasn't been able to check in before then. Of course, she normally goes during peak season. Maybe if the cabin is available, they will let you in early. :earsboy:

Thanks all of you for your replies. They're so helpful. Hope I succeed in getting early check-in; it's nice to know that it's possible, but not to completely count on it. :) I'm going to hope the off season works for me here!
JT

hi - we stayed in a cabin in mid December 2001 and were able to check-in to our cabin at 11 AM in the 2500 loop. When we returned for another stay in early November, 2002, we were not able to get into our cabin until after 4:00. The prior person had not checked out on time and housecleaning wasn't done cleaning until 3:55. They were actually just leaving as we drove up. We were offered a different cabin, but really wanted to stay in the 2600 loop which is where we did end up staying.

So, if you are flexible, you may have a better chance at getting before check-in time.

- peter

Aha Peter, great insight. Makes good sense and that could be a real doable solution should we meet up with a later-departure situation. Thanks a bunch--
JT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter