Early Boarding

txaggie94gigem

<font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font
I know there is a long line to wait in before boarding...but don't they let concierge guests and guests that need assistance board first? I can't remeber how they did it last year. I am wondering because last time i waited all alone in the line to board while my husband waited with the kids...when it was our turn to board it was rushed and my daughter who has cerebral palsy and is a slow walker had a hard time...i was wondering if anyone knew if they offered early boarding so we could get on a little slower.... :flower:

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
They do let handicapped and concierge board first, but right after them is the general boarding. If your child has CP I would definately ask the CM's to let you board first....it may be just the head start you need to avoid the rush.

Handicapped and concierge do not have to wait in the regular boarding line at the DCL terminal in Florida (don't know how the CA terminal is set up)....they can wait in the area by the big window to be called.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!