Early Arrival - Late Departure

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I've only ever arrived at Aulani pretty close to check-in time.
However flights I'm looking at have us arriving very early and leaving very late.
Will they allow us to store our luggage and enjoy the resort until our room is ready and after we check-out?

Is that a regular hotel room or like a shared changing room? Do you have to request in advance?
I think I remember seeing it last time, it’s just a shared changing room near the pools I think. If it’s the one I’m thinking of.

Our flights arrive around 9am and we aren’t leaving until 11:30pm !!

I think I remember seeing it last time, it’s just a shared changing room near the pools I think. If it’s the one I’m thinking of.

Our flights arrive around 9am and we aren’t leaving until 11:30pm !!
We have the same arrival time flying into HNL from Sydney. Our departure flight is also late around 10pm.

I think that Aulaui has these requests by everyone. You may be luck if you have no special req for a room/location for a early room.
Late check out ,if available, would be 12:30ish. You would need to book another night if you need till after9:00 pm.

Suggest to use pool area on avail day and do a tour or plan a whole day event since your flight is at 11:30 on departure day.

I think that Aulaui has these requests by everyone. You may be luck if you have no special req for a room/location for a early room.
Late check out ,if available, would be 12:30ish. You would need to book another night if you need till after9:00 pm.

Suggest to use pool area on avail day and do a tour or plan a whole day event since your flight is at 11:30 on departure day.
We don't want to use the room on departure day. We just want to know if we can store our luggage at reception and still use the resort facilities.
I sent an email to Aulani and got the most random reply about them not being able to send secure info via email and I have to call them.

Yes bell services will store your luggage and you are free to use the facilities all day.

In July, we checked into resort at 11am. Changed into swimsuits in large bathroom near gift shop. Received our room assignment via app around 1pm.

On departure day, we left our luggage with valet. We were supposed to make reservation with luana lounge for showers ahead of time but they were able to accommodate us. So be sure to check ahead of time. There is a couch area with TVs and then separate male/female locker rooms with showers/bathrooms. They told us we had 1 hour to use lounge. Have a fun trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter