Ear headbands get a price increase

I'm probably in the same boat (in that, I'll still buy them). I'm still hoping for a few: Tiana, Moana, Hocus Pocus, Tower of Terror (I know that the ship has sailed on that one, so I'm left to Etsy, but I want to believe), and Wall-E.

Two weeks ago, we scored ears at our Disney Store Outlet for 4.99! They had rainbow sequins, rose gold sequins, polka dots, Donald feet, Sully, and US flag ears. I was feeling victorious on our trip last week when the Parks ones were 27.99 (although I still bought another pair), but now I feel even better. Check your outlets!

I'm not sure if you can embroider that hat, sorry. I thought you were asking about the ear headbands. You can still get the Mickey ear hats that you can embroider and they are $17.99.

Reactions: EmJ
I'm not sure if you can embroider that hat, sorry. I thought you were asking about the ear headbands. You can still get the Mickey ear hats that you can embroider and they are $17.99.
It’s like a baseball cap right? I’m pretty sure those are embroiderable. I have one with polka dot Minnie ears and a red bow and got it embroidered. You can even embroider spirit jerseys, backpacks, and totes.

It’s like a baseball cap right? I’m pretty sure those are embroiderable. I have one with polka dot Minnie ears and a red bow and got it embroidered. You can even embroider spirit jerseys, backpacks, and totes.
Whaaaaaat? I had no idea you could get other things embroidered. That's awesome!

Yes! I have my rose gold spirit jersey embroidered, a backpack, and that hat. I’ve also seen people embroider aprons, and totes. On the Facebook group I’m on, people even get the dog spirit jerseys embroidered lol. They make good personalized gifts!
Whaaaaaat? I had no idea you could get other things embroidered. That's awesome!

My kids wanted these in June but at the price then it wasn't worth it and definitely not now...also be ware of the bubble wands. We packed in our carry on and one had broken already when we tried them at home. Neither were dropped, just pieces of junk for $30 each.

I cannot believe how much they've increased! So many styles have been at outlets for much cheaper. I'm at the point now that I'll keep my older ones or just make them ala Etsy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter