e ride night

rogerrico

Earning My Ears
can anyone tell me how it works. Do they clear the park and then let u back in or what. help first time on this board need help.

Welcome to the DIS!!! I know that you purchase a ticket then trade it for a wristband and that is how they determine who stays in the park after closing. I promise someone else will be along with better information any minute...

We just attended an e-ride night for the first time in March. You purchase your ticket at your resort check-in desk. After 4:00 pm you can turn your ticket in for a wristband at one of the following places in the MK:

City Hall
Splashdown Photos
Tomorrowland Arcade

At park closing (our's was 7:00 pm), the rides/attractions that are not part of e-ride night will close their entry lines and shut down after those in line have ridden. At the entrances of the rides that ARE part of e-ride night, the CM will ask to see your wristband and will only allow those who have them into the line. According to my watch, those without wristbands were let in until about 7:05, but then were turned away after that time.

Unbelieveably, the park does clear out rather quickly. E-ride night is AWESOME and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity to attend.

Does anyone know if I can get my wristband after enight starts? I plan on being at MK in the morning, then going back to the resort, and not coming back until after enight has begun....

TIA

Q

Geez, you think you know all there is to know about e-ride and then you read someone's post that makes you say "Doh!" ;)

At park closing (our's was 7:00 pm), the rides/attractions that are not part of e-ride night will close their entry lines

Just before the park closes, jump in line to one of the rides that are not part of e-ride. Not only will you spend the time productively waiting to ride, you will also allow the e-rides to start to clear out. What we have done in the past is get something to eat. But, it usually takes 30 to 45 minutes and we've lost that much time. I can't believe it took so long for me to figure that out! LOL

Thanks Trapped Parent for posting!

I'm to see this thread. We are going to E-night for the first time on Friday, June 27, provided it is not cancelled.

Do the Down Town Disney hotel get in on e ride night also.
We are staying at he Hotel Royal Plaza the 13 and plan on going to e ride night

Originally posted by rogerrico
Do the Down Town Disney hotel get in on e ride night also.
We are staying at he Hotel Royal Plaza the 13 and plan on going to e ride night

When I called and asked them that same question last week, they said no, they do not do e-ride night. According to them, none of the DTD hotels do. Hilton is the only one that does Early Entry.

Hope that helps!

Lynn

Does anyone know if I can get my wristband after enight starts? I plan on being at MK in the morning, then going back to the resort, and not coming back until after enight has begun....

We did E-Ride in November, got to the park an hour after it started. As long as you have your e-ride and park ticket you will get in to get your wristband.

vwllogo3rmd.gif
NJdvcers.gif

I'm quite sure the eride night on the 24th of May will be packed due to it being Memorial Day weekend. Is it still worth it if it is completely sold out??

What rides stay open on e night ? How late is the park open for e nighters? Thanks.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool:

The park stays open 3 hours for E-Ride. The major rides are open, Splash, Space and Big Thunder Mountain etc.....Some of the stores on Main Street are also open. 3 Hours thats it.

Hypothetically, if you don't want to do any rides, can you stay in the park during the E-ride time if you didn't purchase the wristband?

Let's say that I just wanted to hang out at the Magic Kingdom and take pictures with fewer guests around, would I be able to or would they ask me to leave?

Curious (like the oysters in Alice in Wonderland),
Matt

We did e-ticket night twice a couple of years ago. The e-ticket nights were Tuesday and Friday. Tuesday night was great, hardly anyone in the park. Friday night was a different story. you had to wait in line, althought not near as long.

I would suggest doing this during the week and not on a weekend night. Although a weekend night is still better than standing in a line during regular hours, if you cannot do it during the week.

I will be staying at The Dolphin. Does anyone know if they participate in E-Nite? Thanks

Be sure to purchase your tickets for e-ride night as soon as you can after you check in. We didn't last year and they sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter