• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Website Issue with Points Activity Statement

MouseyMin

DIS Veteran
The DVC website, under the "My Vacation Points" section, allows you to see all of your transactions under the section called "View Complete Activity Statement". It usually shows this activity by contract. However, I have noticed this week that all the transactions are repeated under the tabs for all of the contracts.

For example, I recently made a reservation under my .1 contract. However, the reservation details are showing up under my .0 and .2 contracts as well.

I don't know if this is an error, or if Disney has changed the program. But now we have lost the ability to track how DVC is using our points as we can no longer see the history by contract.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? I reported it to a Cast Member, but I'm hoping DVC will see this post and correct the problem. Is there any other way that I can notify DVC?

MIne still allows me to show each as individual contracts...they are not combined. I would use the email system via the website to also contact them because it may be your account...and I checked both my Aug and Dec UY's, which each have two contracts on them...my use is not mixed on either.

ETA: Posted below but after really studying it...it is combined...I missed that each statement was showing the exact same dates.

Last edited:
The DVC website, under the "My Vacation Points" section, allows you to see all of your transactions under the section called "View Complete Activity Statement". It usually shows this activity by contract. However, I have noticed this week that all the transactions are repeated under the tabs for all of the contracts.

For example, I recently made a reservation under my .1 contract. However, the reservation details are showing up under my .0 and .2 contracts as well.

I don't know if this is an error, or if Disney has changed the program. But now we have lost the ability to track how DVC is using our points as we can no longer see the history by contract.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? I reported it to a Cast Member, but I'm hoping DVC will see this post and correct the problem. Is there any other way that I can notify DVC?
Same here.

I’ve had this problem before. I could pull it up from a laptop but not phone or iPad. May want to delete cookies and try again. It’s very frustrating.

Thank you all for replying. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I cleared the cookies and I tried a different browser. No change.
Also tried on my iPhone. I can't even bring up those screens on the phone.
I'm afraid to contact DVC about it because I don't want to lose my reservations.
Hopefully someone will come along with the answer.

I can‘t even get the activity statement to load. Good thing I don’t need it!

It won't load on my iPhone but does load (incorrectly) on my Windows PC.
I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one.

The points activity statement has always been trash (and it's even worse now). You are better off running your own ledger in Excel.

Yes, I have the same, and do no like it at all. Like you, I like them represented correctly only under the contract they are from. I, too, like to make sure they are being drawn correctly. I am afraid it means DVC has changed the programing for the website, and it will stay, but I sure hope not.

The points activity statement has always been trash (and it's even worse now). You are better off running your own ledger in Excel.
I've been tracking my points in Excel since I joined DVC. About a year ago, I added a column to show which contract(s) the points came from in the reservation section.

I'm not sure if they changed the program, since not everyone seems to be having this issue.
Thank you to all for posting!

I’ve never looked at that page, because I have my own spreadsheet that predates the member website by a number of years. After reading this post, I looked at it and found the same thing - the entries for both contracts were identical, even though I’ve pulled from them individually when booking. I think I’ll take @MouseyMin ’s suggestion and add columns to track which contract is used for how many points in a reservation.

Please keep posting about this issue. I am hoping that Disney will read this thread and fix the program!

I’ve never looked at that page, because I have my own spreadsheet that predates the member website by a number of years. After reading this post, I looked at it and found the same thing - the entries for both contracts were identical, even though I’ve pulled from them individually when booking. I think I’ll take @MouseyMin ’s suggestion and add columns to track which contract is used for how many points in a reservation.

Thanks for posting this. I went back and looked at it more carefully, and it is the same...so mine is not working correctly like I thought it was! I even double checked my Dec UY which now has the VGF contract that I bought in March...and sure enough, it is showing activity that I did on my RIV contract in February!

UGGGGG

I was pulling up the dues payments for each of my accounts and the search/filter function didn't seem to work there, either.

On all my contracts when I click on complete activity statement, I get "sorry that information is not currently available" for the past 3 days.

I just went to the DVC website, and I'm happy to report that my Points Transactions are now properly sorted by contract!

It was still broken yesterday when I looked. I happened to be asked to take the survey, and I reported the problem there. So somehow it got fixed - whether it was from reading these Boards or the survey.

Thank you to everyone who posted! Please check your accounts and make sure that they are correct now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter